adding a global group to a local group via command line

I have an AD global group that I would like to add to the local
administrators group on many workstations. Is there a way to do this via a
script remotely? Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about adding global group local group command line

    The easiest way to do this is either via Restricted Groups (GPO) or a simple
    startup script that uses the net localgroup command. However, you could
    also write something in VBScript that would go off and do this on a per
    machine basis if you so wanted to...

    The command for the batch file that would be the startup script would be:

    net localgroup administrators DOMAIN\UserName /add

    --

    Paul Williams

    http://www.msresource.net/
    http://forums.msresource.net/

Command Line Microsoft Active Directory Windows