Built-in Administrators group losing members

I have a two way trust between two child domains in two different forests.
This is to facilitate a migration of a company that we just acquired. The
problem I'm having is that when I add a user from the "Target domain" and add
him to the "Source domain" built-in administrators local group he adds fine,
however after about 5 minutes he is gone from that group. Any ideas???

Check your group policy settings for a Security Settings\Restricted Group
entry set for your administrators group. This could be overriding your
changes.

Any opinions or policies stated within are my own and do not necessarily
constitute those of my employer. Use of included script samples are subject
to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

"Rex Young" <RexYoung@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a two way trust between two child domains in two different forests.
> This is to facilitate a migration of a company that we just acquired. The
> problem I'm having is that when I add a user from the "Target domain" and
> add
> him to the "Source domain" built-in administrators local group he adds
> fine,
> however after about 5 minutes he is gone from that group. Any ideas???

thanks Nick! That fixed it.