HP 3330 printer

Hi There, I have bought a used HP 3330 laser printer
(printer/fax/scanner/copier), however I did not get the software for it.
Would
anyone be able to provide me with a copy of the same software?

Thanks

Bobby
6 answers Last reply
More about 3330 printer

    Bobby <bobby@royal.net> wrote:
    > Hi There, I have bought a used HP 3330 laser printer
    > (printer/fax/scanner/copier), however I did not get the software for it.
    > Would
    > anyone be able to provide me with a copy of the same software?

    HP I would expect! :-)

    Go and take a look at the Support section of their web site and you
    will almost certainly find what you want.

    --
    Chris Green

    "Bobby" <bobby@royal.net> wrote in message
    > Hi There, I have bought a used HP 3330 laser printer
    > (printer/fax/scanner/copier), however I did not get the software for it.

    http://tinyurl.com/76x6t or
    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?locale=en_US&pnameOID=66367&taskId=135&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=66359&submit.y=8&submit.x=9&lang=en&cc=us
    has drivers for download or you can order a CD.

    Regards,

    Hi Bo, thanks for the information. I did download the drives. However, I
    didn't get the software that enables me to scan documents on the printer
    etc. any idea about that?

    Rgds

    Bobby

    > Hi Bo, thanks for the information. I did download the drives. However, I
    > didn't get the software that enables me to scan documents on the printer etc.
    > any idea about that?

    From the same link you can order the full driver CD, it is ~$10 for shipping.
    I do not know why the full download is not available online. In the past
    there have been licensing issues that precluded making the software available
    online, it also may be an issue with the 500Mb download required.

    Regards,

    Hi Bob,

    I think I better order the cd then but on that note I have another question:

    I am using ABBYY FineReader 7.0 Professional Edition software with a
    HP3330 Printer/scanner/fax. When I try to use the software (scanning a
    document) it is asking for twain drivers, but in the menu I don't have any
    options (empty). I have installed the HP 3330 drivers but apparently the
    software cant find any!!! any idea as to what I can do
    to fix this problem?

    > I am using ABBYY FineReader 7.0 Professional Edition software with a
    > HP3330 Printer/scanner/fax. When I try to use the software (scanning a
    > document) it is asking for twain drivers, but in the menu I don't have any
    > options (empty). I have installed the HP 3330 drivers but apparently the
    > software cant find any!!! any idea as to what I can do
    > to fix this problem?

    I am no expert in the LaserJet products. You might try asking in the HP forum
    at:
    http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/bizsupport/categoryhome.do?categoryId=420

    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=bpl08300
    indicates that TWAIN is supported on this model.

    Regards,

Printers Hewlett Packard Software Peripherals