Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

HP 3330 printer

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
May 5, 2005 6:46:03 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Hi There, I have bought a used HP 3330 laser printer
(printer/fax/scanner/copier), however I did not get the software for it.
Would
anyone be able to provide me with a copy of the same software?

Thanks

Bobby

More about : 3330 printer

Anonymous
a b α HP
May 5, 2005 6:46:04 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Bobby <bobby@royal.net> wrote:
> Hi There, I have bought a used HP 3330 laser printer
> (printer/fax/scanner/copier), however I did not get the software for it.
> Would
> anyone be able to provide me with a copy of the same software?
>
HP I would expect! :-)

Go and take a look at the Support section of their web site and you
will almost certainly find what you want.

--
Chris Green
Anonymous
a b α HP
May 5, 2005 6:46:04 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

"Bobby" <bobby@royal.net> wrote in message
news:427a158d$0$259$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk...
> Hi There, I have bought a used HP 3330 laser printer
> (printer/fax/scanner/copier), however I did not get the software for it.

http://tinyurl.com/76x6t or
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Driver...
has drivers for download or you can order a CD.

Regards,
Bob Headrick, not speaking for my employer HP
Related resources
May 6, 2005 9:33:54 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Hi Bo, thanks for the information. I did download the drives. However, I
didn't get the software that enables me to scan documents on the printer
etc. any idea about that?

Rgds

Bobby

"Bob Headrick" <bobh@proaxis.com> skrev i en meddelelse
news:117kap1lfbh1569@corp.supernews.com...
>
> "Bobby" <bobby@royal.net> wrote in message
> news:427a158d$0$259$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk...
>> Hi There, I have bought a used HP 3330 laser printer
>> (printer/fax/scanner/copier), however I did not get the software for it.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/76x6t or
> http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Driver...
> has drivers for download or you can order a CD.
>
> Regards,
> Bob Headrick, not speaking for my employer HP
>
>
Anonymous
a b α HP
May 6, 2005 11:03:52 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

"Bobby" <bobby@royal.net> wrote in message
news:427b8e6b$0$204$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk...
> Hi Bo, thanks for the information. I did download the drives. However, I
> didn't get the software that enables me to scan documents on the printer etc.
> any idea about that?

From the same link you can order the full driver CD, it is ~$10 for shipping.
I do not know why the full download is not available online. In the past
there have been licensing issues that precluded making the software available
online, it also may be an issue with the 500Mb download required.

Regards,
Bob Headrick, not speaking for my employer HP
May 9, 2005 9:06:45 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Hi Bob,

I think I better order the cd then but on that note I have another question:

I am using ABBYY FineReader 7.0 Professional Edition software with a
HP3330 Printer/scanner/fax. When I try to use the software (scanning a
document) it is asking for twain drivers, but in the menu I don't have any
options (empty). I have installed the HP 3330 drivers but apparently the
software cant find any!!! any idea as to what I can do
to fix this problem?

thanks

Bobby

"Bob Headrick" <bobh@proaxis.com> skrev i en meddelelse
news:117o8gcd2apck84@corp.supernews.com...
>
> "Bobby" <bobby@royal.net> wrote in message
> news:427b8e6b$0$204$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk...
>> Hi Bo, thanks for the information. I did download the drives. However, I
>> didn't get the software that enables me to scan documents on the printer
>> etc. any idea about that?
>
> From the same link you can order the full driver CD, it is ~$10 for
> shipping. I do not know why the full download is not available online.
> In the past there have been licensing issues that precluded making the
> software available online, it also may be an issue with the 500Mb download
> required.
>
> Regards,
> Bob Headrick, not speaking for my employer HP
>
>
Anonymous
a b α HP
May 9, 2005 9:06:46 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

"Bobby" <bobby@royal.net> wrote in message
news:427f7c8b$0$239$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk...
> I am using ABBYY FineReader 7.0 Professional Edition software with a
> HP3330 Printer/scanner/fax. When I try to use the software (scanning a
> document) it is asking for twain drivers, but in the menu I don't have any
> options (empty). I have installed the HP 3330 drivers but apparently the
> software cant find any!!! any idea as to what I can do
> to fix this problem?

I am no expert in the LaserJet products. You might try asking in the HP forum
at:
http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/bizsupport/ca...

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Docume...
indicates that TWAIN is supported on this model.

Regards,
Bob Headrick, not speaking for my employer HP
!