GPO to set up VPN

Hello, Can I use a GPO to setup the VPN connections? maybe an admin
template?

<jcharth@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello, Can I use a GPO to setup the VPN connections? maybe an admin
> template?

In theory you can do pretty much anything from a GPO,
what isn't supported by default can be implemented
through either the Registry (Administrative Templates)
or through Scripts (from the GPO.)

The usual approach for a difficult problem is to use
Regwatch (try SysInternals.com) or something similar
to monitor while you do it manually.

Or find a way to do it from the command line which
can be placed into a script.

Maybe the "Connection Manager Administration Kit"
is a better path though.... ? (Download from MS.)