New to Software Installations via GPO

Hello All,

I've built a GPO to deploy an .msi package. Tested fine, and I'm letting it
loose on production and I wouuld like to know if AD keeps a log of
successful/unsuccessful installations in a scenario like this. Any help is
appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Wade

Yes it will be logged in the Application Log at the client.

--
Regards
Christoffer Andersson