How to export Group information

Is there an easy way to export the user contents of a particular group either
in ad or on the local computer. I know you can export the whole contents but
i want to do it folder spicific.
1 answer Last reply
More about export group information

    > Is there an easy way to export the user contents of a particular group
    either in ad or on the local computer.

    Look at exporting the memberOf attribute of a group via a script or dsquery
    or LDIFDE.

    Have a look at Joe Richards' memberOf utillity over at www.joeware.net to
    see what groups a user is a member of.

    > I know you can export the whole contents but i want to do it folder spicific.

    Don't quite follow what you mean here. Are we talking about group
    membership or permissions?

    --
    Paul Williams

    http://www.msresource.net/