How to export Group information

Is there an easy way to export the user contents of a particular group either
in ad or on the local computer. I know you can export the whole contents but
i want to do it folder spicific.

> Is there an easy way to export the user contents of a particular group
either in ad or on the local computer.

Look at exporting the memberOf attribute of a group via a script or dsquery
or LDIFDE.

Have a look at Joe Richards' memberOf utillity over at www.joeware.net to
see what groups a user is a member of.

> I know you can export the whole contents but i want to do it folder spicific.

Don't quite follow what you mean here. Are we talking about group
membership or permissions?

--
Paul Williams

http://www.msresource.net/