Epson Print CD question

I just got the Epson Stylus Photo R200 to print on DVD's. So far the
first one made with the Epson Print CD looks great with a full color
photo on it. (The photo is meant to take up the entire disk)

But there is a small white border around the edge of the DVD and a
thicker one around the edge of middle hole. This does not appear on
the Print CD template at all. I thought it was "print-as-it-looks"

Am I doing anything wrong or is this how all of them print?
2 answers Last reply
More about epson print question

    So I have to measure the entire area of the disc I want printing on,
    and then the hole in the center.

    Another problem is that there is two characters of text ("77") that
    just doesn't print on the disc. I tried it twice and it is the same
    thing. It is small text that I have wraping around the outside rim of
    the disc. All the other characters are fine.

    "Iovinus" <iovinus@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I just got the Epson Stylus Photo R200 to print on DVD's. So far the
    > first one made with the Epson Print CD looks great with a full color
    > photo on it. (The photo is meant to take up the entire disk)
    >
    > But there is a small white border around the edge of the DVD and a
    > thicker one around the edge of middle hole. This does not appear on
    > the Print CD template at all. I thought it was "print-as-it-looks"
    >
    > Am I doing anything wrong or is this how all of them print?

    if you click on the yellow disk on left menu bar (or click on the file menu
    and select it from drop down) you can change the inner and outer diameter of
    the print.

    --
    Rev Dr Mark

    Rev_Dr_Mark@blueDEVILyonder.co.uk