ADMT info

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
April 5, 2005 4:58:04 PM

Can anyone tell me if ADMT ver.2 is available somewhere besides as a
download? I.e. is it included in any Microsoft distribution media? I see the
ADMT folder on a 2003 server CD but not sure what version that is? I have
not checked the 2000 CD yet (not doing my homework here).

More about : admt info

April 5, 2005 5:29:50 PM

appears that 2003 CD has ADMT version 2, guess i'm covered

"MikeR" <outriderx@news.postalias> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me if ADMT ver.2 is available somewhere besides as a
> download? I.e. is it included in any Microsoft distribution media? I see
the
> ADMT folder on a 2003 server CD but not sure what version that is? I have
> not checked the 2000 CD yet (not doing my homework here).

Anonymous
April 6, 2005 3:55:37 AM

Yes. that is version 2.0

--
Santhosh Sivarajan
MCSE(W2K3/W2K/NT4),MCSA(W2K3/W2K/MSG),CCNA,Network+

> appears that 2003 CD has ADMT version 2, guess i'm covered
>
> "MikeR" <outriderx@news.postalias> wrote in message
>> Can anyone tell me if ADMT ver.2 is available somewhere besides as a
>> download? I.e. is it included in any Microsoft distribution media? I see
> the
>> ADMT folder on a 2003 server CD but not sure what version that is? I have
>> not checked the 2000 CD yet (not doing my homework here).

Anonymous
April 6, 2005 1:36:44 PM

Hi Mike,

Yes, you can use that. The public download link is:

Active Directory Migration Tool v.2.0
9817-8c9773c25c6c&displaylang=en

Best regards,

Rebecca Chen