ADMT info

Can anyone tell me if ADMT ver.2 is available somewhere besides as a
download? I.e. is it included in any Microsoft distribution media? I see the
ADMT folder on a 2003 server CD but not sure what version that is? I have
not checked the 2000 CD yet (not doing my homework here).
3 answers Last reply
More about admt info

    appears that 2003 CD has ADMT version 2, guess i'm covered

    "MikeR" <outriderx@news.postalias> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me if ADMT ver.2 is available somewhere besides as a
    > download? I.e. is it included in any Microsoft distribution media? I see
    the
    > ADMT folder on a 2003 server CD but not sure what version that is? I have
    > not checked the 2000 CD yet (not doing my homework here).

    Yes. that is version 2.0

    --
    Santhosh Sivarajan
    MCSE(W2K3/W2K/NT4),MCSA(W2K3/W2K/MSG),CCNA,Network+

    > appears that 2003 CD has ADMT version 2, guess i'm covered
    >
    > "MikeR" <outriderx@news.postalias> wrote in message
    >> Can anyone tell me if ADMT ver.2 is available somewhere besides as a
    >> download? I.e. is it included in any Microsoft distribution media? I see
    > the
    >> ADMT folder on a 2003 server CD but not sure what version that is? I have
    >> not checked the 2000 CD yet (not doing my homework here).

    Hi Mike,

    Yes, you can use that. The public download link is:

    Active Directory Migration Tool v.2.0
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=788975b1-5849-4707-
    9817-8c9773c25c6c&displaylang=en

    Best regards,

    Rebecca Chen

    MCSE2000 MCDBA CCNA

    Microsoft Online Partner Support

CD-Rom Microsoft Active Directory Windows