Children of the Night, Ariela can not follow me. She is running but stuck in
place.

Anyone advise me?
I have tried the RA command, but no good

Oldun expounded thusly :

> Children of the Night, Ariela can not follow me. She is running but
> stuck in place.
>
> Anyone advise me?
> I have tried the RA command, but no good

You might try "tcl," which will toggle collision, and she might be then
able to follow. Enter it again when you want to get back to normal mode
:)

-mb

Thanks MarkB