DFS Root

I have deleted my DFS root using the DFS mmc. But it is still showing in my
network place. How do remove this broken dfs root?
Thanks

It depends on WINS or the nbt cache, its normal that deleted resources still
appear a time in my network places after they are deleted.

--
Regards
Christoffer Andersson