Can I configure deletion of temporary internet file from t..

What I want to do is to get the temporary internet files to be deleted
everytime IE is closed. I would like to do it centrally (eg from the GPs) to
save me going on every single pc and doing it.How can this be done?

Can I configure deletion of temporary internet files from the GP? If yes
what is the exact seting? If no is there another way

Many thanks for any help.

Christos
1 answer Last reply
More about configure deletion temporary internet file

    Hello,
    Se the article How to limit or change the amount of disk space used for
    Temporary Internet Files at user basis and machine basis in a Group Policy:
    http://www.chrisse.se/MAQB.asp?ID=18
    Set the amount of space to 0.

    --
    Regards
    Christoffer Andersson

    "Christos" <Christos@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelandet
    > What I want to do is to get the temporary internet files to be deleted
    > everytime IE is closed. I would like to do it centrally (eg from the GPs)
    > save me going on every single pc and doing it.How can this be done?
    >
    > Can I configure deletion of temporary internet files from the GP? If yes
    > what is the exact seting? If no is there another way
    >
    > Many thanks for any help.
    >
    > Christos

Internet Configuration Active Directory Windows