Delegation of Administration Docs, Templates, Worksheets

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

Hello,

I'm about to begin a project to define and implement
Delegated Administration in an existing Windows 2000 AD
env.

I've read the Best Practices for Delegating Active
Directory Administration guide. I am really hoping for
some supporting materials like what might typically be
found in a Solution Accelerator.

I haven't been able to find a couple of pieces of
documentation I'd really like:

1) A template enumerating the real world rights or
privileges that can be delegated.

2) A worksheet to help me define roles.

3) Any other suggestions or items I am missing that might
help:)

Thanks,

Phillip

As well as the delegation whitepaper there's an appendix which is a separate
download -this has many examples of delegating most types of AD object.

--
Paul Williams

http://www.msresource.net/
http://forums.msresource.net/