Get your conroe now???

14 answers Last reply
More about conroe
  1. Quote:
    I bet some impatient fool will drop ~$1500 on it.. just so he can be one of the first to have one. :wink:


    Ooops. Reserve not met. I guess he was really counting on ego's kicking in. :?
  2. It's up to $1155 and the reserve has still not been met.
  3. lol, £775.44 looks like the RRP of the Intel Core 2 DUO Extreme Edition X6800 "LGA775 Conroe" 2.93GHz (1066FSB) - Retail (CP-130-IN)
    in the UK

    that works out to roughly $1430.... so i guess that persons put a reserve of at least $1500 before he lets that slip through his fingers
  4. Quote:
    lol, £775.44 looks like the RRP of the Intel Core 2 DUO Extreme Edition X6800 "LGA775 Conroe" 2.93GHz (1066FSB) - Retail (CP-130-IN)
    in the UK

    that works out to roughly $1430.... so i guess that persons put a reserve of at least $1500 before he lets that slip through his fingers
    I guess he feels guilty about the high Reserve price, and that's why he's offering free shipping. :wink:
  5. you think that they will be rare enough to resell on ebay for twice as much once they release?

    I would seriously camp out in front of a store and grab a couple of these if I could resell them on ebay for more money, especially after seeing so many of you pull that stunt with the xbox 360. I just wonder if there will be a rush of ppl buying these off of ebay way above the retail price, and where I might score some of these cpu's before other people take them all.

    I know some more of you guys are planning on doing this, I've never tried it before but I have some money sitting around I can use, can anyone share some info on how to go about grabbing some conroes and reselling them?
  6. Quote:
    especially after seeing so many of you pull that stunt with the xbox 360.
    I know some more of you guys are planning on doing this


    I think 1Tanker, mickeddie and myself where just commenting on the fact someone had this on sale, personally i would not have a clue where to get one, and I haven't got the money to get any to resell or the patience..:)
  7. How much do you want to bet that the winner of this bid is an FBI agent with a posse of 100 Intel lawyers? Does the guy really think that Intel does not look at Ebay to see if people are pre-selling parts or selling engineering samples? If he really has the part, the serial number will tell Intel exactly how the part got leaked and someone will get spanked.

    Other likely senario is that you pay your $1500-2000 now and actually recieve the chip (if you recieve it) after July 28.
  8. You can legitametly buy Conroe from online retailers now and for the past week... the FBI I hope has real issues to deal with anyways...
  9. Kind of like buying the xbox box for 800 dollars?

    It's unfortunate there are more stupid people in the world than educated ones.

    Quote:
  10. Quote:
    Kind of like buying the xbox box for 800 dollars?

    It's unfortunate there are more stupid people in the world than educated ones.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Intel-Conroe-X6800-Extreme-Edition-Core2Duo-Retail-Box_W0QQitemZ300006857826QQihZ020QQcategoryZ3674QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

    If the link doesn't work go to ebay and search for conroe.


    No, they are just plain rich and they don't care.
  11. Quote:
    I bet some impatient fool will drop ~$1500 on it.. just so he can be one of the first to have one. :wink:


    Ooops. Reserve not met. I guess he was really counting on ego's kicking in. :?

    Looks like it just sold for US $1,363.00. Not as bad as I thought it might be...but still waiting another couple of weeks won't kill anoyone.
  12. The way some have been drooling around here, I wouldn't be so sure there won't be mass suicide if the Core 2 Duo supply cannot meet demand immediately. For crying out loud, it's a computer processor, people, get a life!
  13. Forget about it, :)
    Nobody should drop that type of money on something that will be available for less in a few weeks lol
    I ordered my 6800 from www.ncix.com
    at least it won't be 1500+ dollars lol but yeah, i will have to wait probably a few weeks more.
  14. Cool, NCIX prices the E6400 at $295CND :))
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Ebay Product