OMG! Where's Woodcrest??!!

bixplus

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2006
Yeah, looks like the horde was wrong about yields/ramp, but being wrong is their norm anyway...so no one should be surprised.

Trance183

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2006
Oh yeah! Now I hope Conroe retails a lil faster with its launch. Being that I have seen on other Forums that people are ordering limited Conroe's and receiving them from some website (don't remember). It seems by launch Conroe will be more available.

Now to Action Man, if I say Woodcrest sucks, will you send me one? :p

bixplus

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2006
Wow 82 in stock, talk about limited availability! :p :roll:

Don't worry, the next argument is ' they are in stock because they aren't selling' :) ... I guarantee it!!!

:roll: Yeah, you just can't convince somebody if they're not willing to see truth.

ethernalite

Distinguished
May 24, 2006
AMD fanboys have been owned. Especially sharikou.

I wonder if he will buy a couple and run his own benchmark like he wants :) the results would be a real hoot.

No, he's apparantly lost interest in doing the tests now that they're on sale:

we still wait for the "fair" benchmark you have promissed.

After reading the stories that Woodcrest would crap out by itself, I lost interest doing the test. Why bother wasting my precious time testing the crap? USA government already rejected Woodcrest, need I say more?

Viperabyss

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2006
AMD fanboys have been owned. Especially sharikou.

I wonder if he will buy a couple and run his own benchmark like he wants :) the results would be a real hoot.

No, he's apparantly lost interest in doing the tests now that they're on sale:

we still wait for the "fair" benchmark you have promissed.

After reading the stories that Woodcrest would crap out by itself, I lost interest doing the test. Why bother wasting my precious time testing the crap? USA government already rejected Woodcrest, need I say more?
OOOOO...sharikou just got OWNED XD XD XD

now he's trying to step down the stage.[/b]

jodo

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2006
umm its not in stock on NCIX yet, says so right there...also on ComputersHQ says "check availablity" call a number..

The one on newegg is OEM so has no retail box, that tells me its not a current stepping so might be faulty.

I'm happy to see them arriving, but please post some better locations for purchase for those that DO want to buy these.