OMG! Where's Woodcrest??!!

Here it is on Newegg!

Yay, that should put a lid on doubters; and that took, what, the expected 2 weeks to get from vendors to retail?

Edit: Oh, the retail 5130 is there, too.
32 answers Last reply
More about where woodcrest
  1. AMD fanboys have been owned. Especially sharikou.
  2. Well he can't actually afford one so I don't think we'll see anything from him.
  3. Yeah, looks like the horde was wrong about yields/ramp, but being wrong is their norm anyway...so no one should be surprised.
  4. Quote:
    Here it is on Newegg!

    Yay, that should put a lid on doubters; and that took, what, the expected 2 weeks to get from vendors to retail?

    Edit: Oh, the retail 5130 is there, too.
    Ahh!! Limit of 4 per person. I guess availability isn't going to be a problem. :wink:
  5. Quote:
    Here it is on Newegg!

    Yay, that should put a lid on doubters; and that took, what, the expected 2 weeks to get from vendors to retail?

    Edit: Oh, the retail 5130 is there, too.

    The first one is OEM actually but still, burn baby burn.
  6. Oh yeah! Now I hope Conroe retails a lil faster with its launch. Being that I have seen on other Forums that people are ordering limited Conroe's and receiving them from some website (don't remember). It seems by launch Conroe will be more available.

    Now to Action Man, if I say Woodcrest sucks, will you send me one? :P
  7. Your link doesn't work but I'll take your word for it.
  8. No but I may send an envelope of suspicious white powder. :wink: :P
  9. Quote:
    Here it is on Newegg!

    Yay, that should put a lid on doubters; and that took, what, the expected 2 weeks to get from vendors to retail?

    Edit: Oh, the retail 5130 is there, too.

    The first one is OEM actually but still, burn baby burn.

    The 5130 versionis being sold as the retail version.
  10. Wow 82 in stock, talk about limited availability! :P :roll:
  11. Quote:
    Wow 82 in stock, talk about limited availability! :P :roll:


    Don't worry, the next argument is ' they are in stock because they aren't selling' :) ... I guarantee it!!!

    You're brilliant, Jack!
  12. Quote:
    Wow 82 in stock, talk about limited availability! :P :roll:


    Don't worry, the next argument is ' they are in stock because they aren't selling' :) ... I guarantee it!!!


    :roll: Yeah, you just can't convince somebody if they're not willing to see truth.
  13. I am surprised the horde hasn't shown up in this thread yet.
  14. And look at that, its cheaper than the comperable Opteron as well...

    Opteron 285

    :twisted:
  15. Quote:
    AMD fanboys have been owned. Especially sharikou.

    He is a she, and her name is Shakira. Shakira is 81+(Hy fangirl!
  16. Quote:
    I am surprised the horde hasn't shown up in this thread yet.

    They are looking after some BS. Once they find some, they will show up like symphonic orchestra spaming THG.
  17. Quote:
    No but I may send an envelope of suspicious white powder. :wink: :P
    The Hordes remains, after they've all committed hari kari, and been cremated? :wink:
  18. Quote:
    AMD fanboys have been owned. Especially sharikou.


    I wonder if he will buy a couple and run his own benchmark like he wants :) the results would be a real hoot.

    No, he's apparantly lost interest in doing the tests now that they're on sale:

    Quote:
    we still wait for the "fair" benchmark you have promissed.


    After reading the stories that Woodcrest would crap out by itself, I lost interest doing the test. Why bother wasting my precious time testing the crap? USA government already rejected Woodcrest, need I say more?
  19. Quote:
    AMD fanboys have been owned. Especially sharikou.


    I wonder if he will buy a couple and run his own benchmark like he wants :) the results would be a real hoot.

    No, he's apparantly lost interest in doing the tests now that they're on sale:

    Quote:
    we still wait for the "fair" benchmark you have promissed.


    After reading the stories that Woodcrest would crap out by itself, I lost interest doing the test. Why bother wasting my precious time testing the crap? USA government already rejected Woodcrest, need I say more?
    OOOOO...sharikou just got OWNED XD XD XD

    now he's trying to step down the stage.
  20. haha, i'll take what I can get. 4242 Main St., Dino Island. Thanks!
  21. You can get a 5160 Woodcrest from NCIX here:
    NCIX 5160 Woodcrest
  22. umm its not in stock on NCIX yet, says so right there...also on ComputersHQ says "check availablity" call a number..

    The one on newegg is OEM so has no retail box, that tells me its not a current stepping so might be faulty.

    I'm happy to see them arriving, but please post some better locations for purchase for those that DO want to buy these.
  23. :lol: :lol: :lol: Man thats funny. He even said he can't afford one unless he does some lame advertising or something. :lol: :lol:
  24. Quote:
    Oh yeah! Now I hope Conroe retails a lil faster with its launch. Being that I have seen on other Forums that people are ordering limited Conroe's and receiving them from some website (don't remember). It seems by launch Conroe will be more available.

    Now to Action Man, if I say Woodcrest sucks, will you send me one? :P


    Somewhere, somehow a second pig has learned to fly (inside joke) :) :P :D

    Word.
  25. The 5160 (OEM) is on there now for $916.99
  26. Quote:
    Don't worry, the next argument is ' they are in stock because they aren't selling' :) ... I guarantee it!!!
    THEY'RE IN STOCK BECAUSE THEY AREN'T SELLING!!!11 BRAND LOYALTY RULEZ!!! :lol:
  27. I talked to the guy at NCIX, he said they will not send them out until Intel "Officially" releases them. So even if they have them, they will not send them. Bummer.
  28. I smell Opteron price cut. Actually, only the Xeon 5160 interests me (and it's available!!!)

    Sadly, my company won't buy the Woodcrest until HP packages them expensive ProLiant cases and charges an arm and leg for support. Which might be next month...

    Death to the retarded Netburst.
  29. Yeah, that happens; newegg had the X6800 up but quickly removed it.
  30. Quote:
    I smell Opteron price cut. Actually, only the Xeon 5160 interests me (and it's available!!!)

    Sadly, my company won't buy the Woodcrest until HP packages them expensive ProLiant cases and charges an arm and leg for support. Which might be next month...

    Death to the retarded Netburst.


    Word.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs