Domain Admin Account

If I have a domain with child domains and I give a user domain admin rights
to the top level domain, will that Domain admin have domain admin rights to
the chid domains.

Not by default, but they will be able to give themselves domain admin rights
in the child domain. Domain admins in the root domain can add themselves to
the Enterprise admins group and so gain access throughout the forest.

"keberso" <keberso@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> If I have a domain with child domains and I give a user domain admin
> rights
> to the top level domain, will that Domain admin have domain admin rights
> the chid domains.

TRENDING THREADS