serious trouble with ram

the_pulp

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2006
here the story goes
i buy a ram a month ago and the ram was working fine but the pc won't starts (monitor light is on) before the boot screen and i have to shut it down 2-3 times for loading windows.i changed it with new ram and it worked fine for few days untill then when i remove it,but now the monitir screen is blank with orange light on.how do i solve this coz every time the ram isn't faulty.

4745454b

Titan
Can I have the problem stated again, this time in english? Here is the best I can make of it.

"i buy a ram a month ago" One month ago you bought a stick of ram.

"and the ram was working fine" Old ram, or new ram with old ram?

"but the pc won't starts (monitor light is on) before the boot screen and i have to shut it down 2-3 times for loading windows." You now start to lose me. How can the ram be working fine, but the computer won't boot??? As best I can tell, the computer with both ram sticks won't always boot the first time you try, you have to restart several times before it boots.

"i changed it with new ram and it worked fine for few days untill then when i remove it" Ohhh, so the new ram wasn't in there? So you have this computer problem, assume its the ram, and buy a new stick. You run only the new ram, and your boot problem is gone. Question: if all was working fine, why did you remove it?

"but now the monitir screen is blank with orange light on.how do i solve this coz every time the ram isn't faulty" Which ram? The old one or the new one? If the problem went away by running the new ram, the old ram must be bad and just run the new stuff.

phreejak

Distinguished
May 11, 2006
It's blatanly obvious what is wrong - your wahoozits is pilferating the secondary itinerationary 2nd band. This is because the flickendorf is running wayyyy above it's multiple device fashizzy. That is the Nizzle mashizzle.

That made about as much sense as your description of the problem...