security on OUs

Hi

I need to enable a group of users to perform certain operations on
users objects in A.D. . Where can I find a document that explains the
several security entries that are shown when your-click an OU and go
into properties-security-advanced-permissions tab-advanced-view/edit ?

Thanks!

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/library/ServerHelp/097dba98-e985-4936-9f5a-8da0220c89ac.mspx

Regards,
/Jimmy
--
Jimmy Andersson, Q Advice AB
Microsoft MVP - Directory Services

"jimmy_no_spam_" wrote:
> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/library/ServerHelp/097dba98-e985-4936-9f5a-8da0220c89ac.mspx
>
> Regards,
> /Jimmy
> --
> Jimmy Andersson, Q Advice AB
> Microsoft MVP - Directory Services
> ---------- www.qadvice.com ----------
>

> <amrantazz@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Hi
> >
> > I need to enable a group of users to perform certain
> operations on
> > users objects in A.D. . Where can I find a document that
> explains the
> > several security entries that are shown when your-click an
> OU and go
> > into properties-security-advanced-permissions
> tab-advanced-view/edit ?
> >
> > Thanks!

Hi,

I find the "Delegate" control wizard is far easier to use. Right
Click OU and then select "Delegate control". You can add users and
their options and then see what the specific security settings are.

Cheers,

Lara

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Active-Directory-security-OUs-ftopict357597.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1137295