Sign in with
Your question

7600GT, 6800XT, speakers, 939 MB + chip + more!

Last response: in Deals
January 12, 2007 10:21:56 PM

Motherboard - DFI Ultra D Lan Party SLI socket 939
Mint condition
Review-
http://www.neoseeker.com/Articles/Hardware/Reviews/dfin...
$90 shipped

SLI Ports-

Processor - 3000+ Venice OC'ed to 2.4 ghz for only 2 weeks now. Been at stock speed for 6 months.
Comes with retail heatsink, package
Review - http://www.devhardware.com/c/a/Computer-Processors/AMD-...
$40 shipped

If you buy motherboard and processor, you'll get them at a discounted price.
($115 for Motherboard + Processor)

Video-cards -
7600GT BFG Never OC'ed, stock comes OC'ed but covered with warranty, only used for a month now.
Review- http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/2006/03/21/bfg_7600_gt...
$100 shipped.

6800XT, never over-clocked. XFX brand. Plays WoW @ max settings 1280x1024. As far as performance, it's between a 6800 regular and a 6800GT.
Review - http://xtreview.com/review92.htm
$60 shipped

Memory-
2x 512 DDR400 184 pin PNY value ram
Pending Sale
Never over-clocked (stuck with the 1:1 ratio)
$55 shipped
(If you buy motherboard, CPU and ram you'll save an additional 10$)

Hard drive-
80GB ATA133 Western Digital OEM drive
$40 shipped
(I might hold onto this since Hard drive space/money seems to drastically change over short periods of time)

Sound card-
Audigy 2 (Just regular Audigy 2, doesn't have a box or anything)
$25 shipped

Speakers-
Logitech Z5300E 5.1 speakers
Never blasted loud or used at full volume. Mint condition. Comes with the speaker screen face thingys too.
$135 shipped. (Shipping for these things is expensive so it's really $100 + shipping. If you live near SD you can just pick them up for 90$)

As you can see through the picture, it's quite a large subwoofer. Yes I have a harry arm. I'm 5'7, weigh about 140 pounds.

Monitor-
19" Widescreen Hanns G LCD
*BONUS* Comes with a wall mount + bolts. The wall mount alone is worth $45 new. (Adjustable wall mount, not standstill wall mount)
No dead pixels, 5 ms response time, 700:1 contrast ratio. 1440x900 native resolution.

Two very good reviews on Hanns widescreen monitors-
http://www.fastsilicon.com/content/view/118/29/
http://www.fastsilicon.com/content/view/51/29/
My model, as you can tell from the pictures of the box, is the Jw199, has the same specs as both of the above models, but a better bezel that can be taken apart to allow wall mounting. It is also adjustable.

Notable quotes from the reviews-
"There is somewhat of an LCD price war going on right now, with even brand names like ViewSonic, Acer, Samsung, etc… selling monitors near the Hanns-G price range. However, these monitors mostly have lackluster specs compared to the Hanns-G"
"Looking at the picture quality alone, one might easily assume this monitor sells for over $400.00USD."

This monitor is sweet, I love it. I have two of them, am only selling one, but both are in perfect condition, NO DEAD/STUCK PIXELS.
$165 shipped. (This is a deal considering it includes the wall mount and the shipping will be INSURED, meaning you'll get refunded from UPS if this comes with any dead pixels/damage.)

Mouse-
Logitech MX500 (Black and silver optical with 8 buttons)
Very nice mouse, got it for a deal, you get it for a deal too. Mint condition, no stains or wear/tear
$25 shipped

The case is NO LONGER for sale. I'm going to hold onto it and use it to build my ex girlfriend a birthday present rig.
January 15, 2007 2:08:42 PM

Black DVD/CDRW combo - Not a DVD writer, just a combo drive. Works really well, i think 48x burning and 16x dvd read or something.

I will buy COD $15. I dont care what brand. (new DVD rw is $30)
January 16, 2007 3:02:21 AM

Can you post some pics of the case? I may be interested in buying without the power supply.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
January 16, 2007 9:42:39 AM

I'd really prefer to keep the tower together. The only parts I'm willing to part out is the video-cards, the monitor, mouse, head-set and the speaker system.
January 16, 2007 2:23:35 PM

I take it the MB and 3000 come with the case? Or are you willing to pull it out of case and sell it? I would be interested in MB and Processor if the price is right.
January 16, 2007 7:04:54 PM

Quote:
I take it the MB and 3000 come with the case? Or are you willing to pull it out of case and sell it? I would be interested in MB and Processor if the price is right.

It's more of a deal if you buy the tower, less of a deal if I part out the mother-board and processor.

It'd be difficult to sell value DDR400 ram by itself.

However, it'd be easy to sell it if everyone wants different pieces.

One person wants the case, another wants the burner, another wants the MB + Processor.

If I get someone interested in buying my ram, hard drive and sound card, I'll part out.

The thing is, shipping for individual parts would have to be at the expense of the buyer, because it's gonna cost me nearly 35-45$ more to ship out individual parts. Where-as if someone bought the entire tower, I could individually package the parts that are motion sensitive (CPU, peripheral cards).
January 16, 2007 7:27:28 PM

Well let me know soon about the burner. Otherwise, I shall pick one up at newegg.
January 21, 2007 7:13:44 AM

I may be interested in the case if you post pics showing appearance and condition. That 7600 GT is tempting, but I already have a 6800 GT so it's not much of an upgrade, if any. A 7800 GTX or better would be worth it tho.

BTW just outta cat-killing curiosity, where the hell do you live that it costs $35 to ship a hard drive or a video card? Or are you reffering to total shipping everything out seperate?
January 21, 2007 6:56:02 PM

Quote:
I may be interested in the case if you post pics showing appearance and condition. That 7600 GT is tempting, but I already have a 6800 GT so it's not much of an upgrade, if any. A 7800 GTX or better would be worth it tho.

BTW just outta cat-killing curiosity, where the hell do you live that it costs $35 to ship a hard drive or a video card? Or are you reffering to total shipping everything out seperate?

As said before, I'd prefer to keep everything together unless I get buyers for each part. It's harder to sell individual parts.

$35 shipping was for the whole tower.
January 21, 2007 7:05:51 PM

well you already lost a few buyers.. Hope you sell the whole thing.
February 1, 2007 3:36:06 AM

I decided to part out.

The thing is, parted out it costs more than together.

I'll update/edit the original post to include new prices.

Check the prices out guys and let me know what you think.

Prices are pretty much firm unless you go for package deals combined together. You'll save a lot more that way.

(For example, video card, motherboard and ram combo will save you another $15)

The video-card's a good deal because it has very mild use on it, (Mostly idle or playing WoW maybe 1 hour every other day. I'm a very slow WoW player) and you get the same price as when the rebate was going. A very good time passer to last until DX10 cards are more mainstreamed.
February 4, 2007 5:16:35 AM

Don't let these guys bother you NamelessMC.

Two points I'd like to make:

1) There are new BFG 7600GT's on Newegg for $92.99 after MIR

2) I'm in the market for a PSU. If you're not willing to part it out, that's fine... but if you think you might, could you list its specs and a price?

Thanks.
February 4, 2007 7:24:11 PM

The PSU from this rig is rather weak, it's like a 350 or 400.

Probably unimpressive 12 volt rail power.

The 7600GT lowest will be 90$ shipped, because even 92$ after a rebate, that's still after a rebate and before taxes and shipping.
February 8, 2007 8:03:27 PM

Bump for a great seller! :D 
February 8, 2007 8:56:34 PM

Says Mr 8 posts....

/not convincing.

:) 
February 9, 2007 3:22:58 AM

With a name like Joe Shmo, how can't you trust him? :mrgreen:
February 13, 2007 3:55:36 AM

Uh okay whatever.

Joeshmorfo bought my Audigy 2 off me.

Bump to reflect new prices + parts sold already.
!