Started new character and

I only have three out of four windows when I right click for my character.

The usual window that sits in the lower left is missing.

Is there anyway to get it back or am I screwed?

Thanks,
oldun
2 answers Last reply
More about started character

    In article <10eehlrogvr1s9b@corp.supernews.com>, Oldun wrote:
    > I only have three out of four windows when I right click for my character.
    >
    > The usual window that sits in the lower left is missing.
    >
    > Is there anyway to get it back or am I screwed?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > oldun

    The four windows can be toggled on and off by clicking on the smaller
    displays when in inventory mode.

    The health/magica/stamina bar for character statistics
    The weapon slot for inventory
    The spell slot for spells (go figgure)
    and the minimap in the lower right hand corner for the bigger map.

    The button on the top-right of the windows will lock it there when you leave
    inventory mode.

    Thanks, got the windows squared away. 8)

    <seek@sentinal.smokegroup.net> wrote in message
    > In article <10eehlrogvr1s9b@corp.supernews.com>, Oldun wrote:
    > > I only have three out of four windows when I right click for my
    character.

    > > The usual window that sits in the lower left is missing.
    > >
    > > Is there anyway to get it back or am I screwed?
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > oldun
    > >

    > The four windows can be toggled on and off by clicking on the smaller
    > displays when in inventory mode.
    >
    > The health/magica/stamina bar for character statistics
    > The weapon slot for inventory
    > The spell slot for spells (go figgure)
    > and the minimap in the lower right hand corner for the bigger map.
    >
    > The button on the top-right of the windows will lock it there when you
    leave
    > inventory mode.

Games Video Games