Started new character and

Last response: in Video Games
July 3, 2004 8:52:27 PM

I only have three out of four windows when I right click for my character.

The usual window that sits in the lower left is missing.

Is there anyway to get it back or am I screwed?

Thanks,
oldun

More about : started character

Anonymous
July 4, 2004 4:50:03 AM

In article <10eehlrogvr1s9b@corp.supernews.com>, Oldun wrote:
> I only have three out of four windows when I right click for my character.
>
> The usual window that sits in the lower left is missing.
>
> Is there anyway to get it back or am I screwed?
>
> Thanks,
> oldun

The four windows can be toggled on and off by clicking on the smaller
displays when in inventory mode.

The health/magica/stamina bar for character statistics
The weapon slot for inventory
The spell slot for spells (go figgure)
and the minimap in the lower right hand corner for the bigger map.

The button on the top-right of the windows will lock it there when you leave
inventory mode.
Anonymous
July 4, 2004 2:01:31 PM

Thanks, got the windows squared away. 8)