Ink jet cartridges

This once was a very interesting and informative News Group until you wise
guys got a hold of it with your childish rants and foul mouths.
'tis a shame.
Good bye.
Don Davis

Bye

Benwa wrote:

>Bye
>"Don Davis" <davisd@highstream.net> wrote in message
>

>> This once was a very interesting and informative News Group until you
>>wise
>>guys got a hold of it with your childish rants and foul mouths.
>> 'tis a shame.
>> Good bye.
>>Don Davis

SAY OH NAR A

Hmmm... that's what I was worried about. The NG is going to be losing a
lot of subscribers, and I honestly can't blame them for leaving.

Art

Don Davis wrote:

> This once was a very interesting and informative News Group until you wise
> guys got a hold of it with your childish rants and foul mouths.
> 'tis a shame.
> Good bye.
> Don Davis

shooter

Why do people respond to him, ignore him and he will go away. Something
about Trolls I think.

Shooter wrote:
> Why do people respond to him, ignore him and he will go away. Something
> about Trolls I think.
>
> "Arthur Entlich" <e-printerhelp@mvps.org> wrote in message
>
>>Hmmm... that's what I was worried about. The NG is going to be losing a
>>lot of subscribers, and I honestly can't blame them for leaving.
>>
>>Art
>>
>>Don Davis wrote:
>>

>>> This once was a very interesting and informative News Group until you
>
> wise
>
>>>guys got a hold of it with your childish rants and foul mouths.
>>> 'tis a shame.
>>> Good bye.
>>>Don Davis

Not sure why I tool a look at this thread but!

Was about to make a post titled "When Will We learn". It is a rarity
when anyone agrees with this dufuss, Measekite. Why not just ignore
his posts and possibly place a weekly notice "Newbies beware, DON'T
feed the dufuss".

Mickey

On Fri, 06 May 2005 09:26:35 -0700, Mickey <mickey@webster.com> wrote:

>Not sure why I tool a look at this thread but!
>
>Was about to make a post titled "When Will We learn". It is a rarity
>when anyone agrees with this dufuss, Measekite. Why not just ignore
>his posts and possibly place a weekly notice "Newbies beware, DON'T
>feed the dufuss".

I think it would be a good idea.

Geo

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"GEO" Me@home.here wrote:

> On Fri, 06 May 2005 09:26:35 -0700, Mickey <mickey@webster.com> wrote:
>

>>Not sure why I tool a look at this thread but!
>>
>>Was about to make a post titled "When Will We learn". It is a rarity
>>when anyone agrees with this dufuss, Measekite. Why not just ignore
>>his posts and possibly place a weekly notice "Newbies beware, DON'T
>>feed the dufuss".
>

> I think it would be a good idea.
>
> Geo

I think we can all agree to that!
Frank

On Fri, 06 May 2005 16:43:07 GMT, "GEO" Me@home.here wrote:

>On Fri, 06 May 2005 09:26:35 -0700, Mickey <mickey@webster.com> wrote:
>
>>Not sure why I tool a look at this thread but!
>>
>>Was about to make a post titled "When Will We learn". It is a rarity
>>when anyone agrees with this dufuss, Measekite. Why not just ignore
>>his posts and possibly place a weekly notice "Newbies beware, DON'T
>>feed the dufuss".
>
> I think it would be a good idea.

Learning to use killfile is a better idea for such as him.

"In general, the art of government consists in taking as
much money as possible from one party of the citizens
to give to the other."

Voltaire (1764)

"GEO" Me@home.here wrote:

>On Fri, 06 May 2005 09:26:35 -0700, Mickey <mickey@webster.com> wrote:
>

>>Not sure why I tool a look at this thread but!
>>
>>Was about to make a post titled "When Will We learn". It is a rarity
>>when anyone agrees with this dufuss, Measekite. Why not just ignore
>>his posts and possibly place a weekly notice "Newbies beware, DON'T
>>feed the dufuss".
>>

> I think it would be a good idea.
>
> Geo

Are U a Nu JackASS? :p

Frank wrote:

> "GEO" Me@home.here wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 06 May 2005 09:26:35 -0700, Mickey <mickey@webster.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Not sure why I tool a look at this thread but!
>>>
>>> Was about to make a post titled "When Will We learn". It is a
>>> rarity when anyone agrees with this dufuss, Measekite. Why not just
>>> ignore his posts and possibly place a weekly notice "Newbies beware,
>>> DON'T feed the dufuss".
>>

>> I think it would be a good idea.
>> Geo
>>
> I think we can all agree to that!
> Frank

Then why did you answer you stupid moron. You wife must me stupid also
to have said I do. I guess she must ride a broomstick on Haloween and
could not get any one else. She should have tried an elephant. She can
probably take one.
AH :-D :-D :-D HAHAHAHA :-D :-D :-D

On Fri, 06 May 2005 14:33:17 -0500, John A. Stovall
<johnastovall@earthlink.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 06 May 2005 16:43:07 GMT, "GEO" Me@home.here wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 06 May 2005 09:26:35 -0700, Mickey <mickey@webster.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Not sure why I tool a look at this thread but!
>>>
>>>Was about to make a post titled "When Will We learn". It is a rarity
>>>when anyone agrees with this dufuss, Measekite. Why not just ignore
>>>his posts and possibly place a weekly notice "Newbies beware, DON'T
>>>feed the dufuss".
>>
>> I think it would be a good idea.

>Learning to use killfile is a better idea for such as him.

But it would still be needed to warn newcomers about a certain pest
that can not be completely erradicated.

Geo

shooter

Perhaps if someone sold him an Epson and some third party ink we would never
hear from him again.

"GEO" <Me@home.here> wrote in message
> On Fri, 06 May 2005 14:33:17 -0500, John A. Stovall
> <johnastovall@earthlink.net> wrote:

> >> I think it would be a good idea.
>
> >Learning to use killfile is a better idea for such as him.
>
> But it would still be needed to warn newcomers about a certain pest
> that can not be completely erradicated.
>
> Geo

On Fri, 6 May 2005 22:23:31 +0000 (UTC), "Shooter"
<photoman52003-shoot@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>> >Learning to use killfile is a better idea for such as him.

>> But it would still be needed to warn newcomers about a certain pest
>> that can not be completely erradicated.

>Perhaps if someone sold him an Epson and some third party ink we would never
>hear from him again.

LOL

Geo

"Shooter" <photoman52003-shoot@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Perhaps if someone sold him an Epson and some third party ink we would
> never
> hear from him again.

Perhaps if his ISP got too hear how he's abusing the newsgroups some action
might be taken again him.

Shooter wrote:

>Perhaps if someone sold him an Epson and some third party ink we would never
>hear from him again.

I will give you $10.00 for a new R1800 with 100 sets of extra carts.

"GEO" Me@home.here wrote:

>>> But it would still be needed to warn newcomers about a certain pest
>>>that can not be completely erradicated.
>>>

>>Perhaps if someone sold him an Epson and some third party ink we would never
>>hear from him again.
>>

> LOL
>
> Geo

Mary Mary Quite Contrary
How Does Your Garden Grow
With Peanut Shells
And Cockle Shells
And Old Mac Donald had a Geo

Ivor Floppy wrote:

>"Shooter" <photoman52003-shoot@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>

>>Perhaps if someone sold him an Epson and some third party ink we would
>>never
>>hear from him again.
>>

>Perhaps if his ISP got too hear how he's abusing the newsgroups some action
>might be taken again him.

Spamming a ng is worse. Either you are one of them or are just not
smart enough to realize what they are doing. If you afree with the club
then you are a good guy but if you disagree with the aftermarket club -
well that is anothyer story.

I try to keep my response to correcting erroneous information that a
novice or newcomer might fall prey to. Occasionally, I admit to being
annoyed enough to take on something that may best be ignored.

Art

Shooter wrote:

> Why do people respond to him, ignore him and he will go away. Something
> about Trolls I think.
>
> "Arthur Entlich" <e-printerhelp@mvps.org> wrote in message
>
>>Hmmm... that's what I was worried about. The NG is going to be losing a
>>lot of subscribers, and I honestly can't blame them for leaving.
>>
>>Art
>>
>>Don Davis wrote:
>>

>>> This once was a very interesting and informative News Group until you
>
> wise
>
>>>guys got a hold of it with your childish rants and foul mouths.
>>> 'tis a shame.
>>> Good bye.
>>>Don Davis

shooter

A Mate of mine has a job going in Iraq, shall I email him to say you are
interested.

> Shooter wrote:
>
> >Perhaps if someone sold him an Epson and some third party ink we would
never
> >hear from him again.
> >
> I will give you $10.00 for a new R1800 with 100 sets of extra carts.
>
> >I will
> >
> >"GEO" <Me@home.here> wrote in message

> >> But it would still be needed to warn newcomers about a certain pest
> >>that can not be completely erradicated.
> >>
> >> Geo

shooter

You never know, he may take the job in Iraq.

> I try to keep my response to correcting erroneous information that a
> novice or newcomer might fall prey to. Occasionally, I admit to being
> annoyed enough to take on something that may best be ignored.
>
> Art
>
> Shooter wrote:
>
> > Why do people respond to him, ignore him and he will go away. Something
> > about Trolls I think.
> >
> > "Arthur Entlich" <e-printerhelp@mvps.org> wrote in message
> >
> >>Hmmm... that's what I was worried about. The NG is going to be losing a
> >>lot of subscribers, and I honestly can't blame them for leaving.
> >>
> >>Art

> > wise

Well, are you a member of the Burtie Ferdie Frankie Crankie Honk Honk
its Zonk club? Even though we are at odds on a number of issues you
seem different from them. And that is why I have responded to you in a
different manner.

Shooter wrote:

>A Mate of mine has a job going in Iraq, shall I email him to say you are
>interested.

A mate???? Don't you mean to say a frient :)