dcdiag.exe

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/tools/new/dcdiag-o.asp,

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=23870A87-8422-408C-9375-2D9AAF939FA3&displaylang=en
> with 188 KB. Wich one shall I use? Or the second one is really an update
> 1st one?

Use the later on unless it doesn't work on your
OS (what is your Operating System?)

Normally one used the one in the Support Tools
(or update to it) which came with your OS.

Well, officially you'd want to use the newest one. However, that broke
dcdiag when I installed it, and I had to remove that and the support tools
and then reinstall the support tools.

Best bet, is to install the SP4 support tools.

--
Paul Williams

http://www.msresource.net/
http://forums.msresource.net/