hide columns

Users can search AD for employee information. How do I hide certain fields
(such as the Employee ID field) from everyone except members of a certain
group?

Thanks.

You set permissons on the attribute, if you want to do it via the UI you
might have to edit dssec.dat in order to see the attribute you need to
change if you use the wizard (delegation).

Regards,
/Jimmy
--
Jimmy Andersson, Q Advice AB