Secondary Proxy address search.

Hi all,
Is it possible to use the 'Find Objects in Active Directory' search
button in 'AD Users and Computers' to locate an item based on a
Secondary Proxy address?

When I try, (going into the advance tab and selecting proxy addresses)
I don't receive any results. Even with known secondary SMTP
addresses.

Am I using the wrong tool for this query?

Regards

Graeme

What are you typing for the query?

www.joeware.net

graeme_smith77@hotmail.com wrote:
> Hi all,
> Is it possible to use the 'Find Objects in Active Directory' search
> button in 'AD Users and Computers' to locate an item based on a
> Secondary Proxy address?
>
> When I try, (going into the advance tab and selecting proxy addresses)
> I don't receive any results. Even with known secondary SMTP
> addresses.
>
> Am I using the wrong tool for this query?
>
> Regards
>
> Graeme

TRENDING THREADS