Problem with DFS replication

Hi!
We get the following errors in the FRS log on two of our DC´s.
EventID: 13544, 13552.
The DFS havent worked proberly since we implemented it, but the last week it
doesent seem to replicate at all.
So does anyone have a good idea where to start troubleshoot?
1 answer Last reply
More about problem replication

    Since this has never worked properly. You may just want to remove the DFS
    replica set and recreate it. Instead of trying to TS a problem that has
    never worked, I would just start over...

    HTH
    Ozone
    "Tommy" <Tommy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi!
    > We get the following errors in the FRS log on two of our DC´s.
    > EventID: 13544, 13552.
    > The DFS havent worked proberly since we implemented it, but the last week
    > it
    > doesent seem to replicate at all.
    > So does anyone have a good idea where to start troubleshoot?

Microsoft DFS Active Directory Windows