Problem with DFS replication

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
April 22, 2005 9:59:02 AM

Hi!
We get the following errors in the FRS log on two of our DC´s.
EventID: 13544, 13552.
The DFS havent worked proberly since we implemented it, but the last week it
doesent seem to replicate at all.
So does anyone have a good idea where to start troubleshoot?
April 22, 2005 2:10:21 PM

Since this has never worked properly. You may just want to remove the DFS
replica set and recreate it. Instead of trying to TS a problem that has
never worked, I would just start over...

HTH
Ozone
!