Core 2 on newegg

floge03

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2006
sweet.. a bit too pricey for me :(
anyone know when the more "mainstream" (E6600) processor's will be listed and also does anyone have the link to the inquirer article on the release date of conroe?

gr8mikey

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2002
I sense a disturbance in the force.
Its as if hundreds of AMD fanboys cried out in anger and were suddenly silenced (by suicide).

gr8mikey

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2002
Looks like intel is going to try the under-promise / over-deliver strategy for a change. This is great! Availabililty shouldn't be much of an issue going forward if they are already out.

Will have to go visit MMM and shariboob blogs to see how they are going to turn this into a negative for intel. They will do it somehow, of this we can be certain.

Artmic

Distinguished
May 27, 2002
I can't believe that newEgg is going to send them out, can anyone confirm that for real? :) holy smokes, if this is not a typo , i'm floored.

carlhungis

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2006
This is a lie set up by Intel. We all know that CON-roe isn't out yet. It is delayed and Intel is only paper launching. Ask BM, 9-inch and shakira for reference.

Smoke and mirrors people. Intel is still working out the cash thrashing issues that have plagued the yields.

We need the Iraqi minister of information to explain the situation.

Artmic

Distinguished
May 27, 2002
I can't believe that newEgg is going to send them out, can anyone confirm that for real? :) holy smokes, if this is not a typo , i'm floored.

Send me $1359.99 and I'll confirm for you :D

Peace

I ordered mine through NCIX, so my money is tied to them lol sorry.

tmac

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2004
This is a lie set up by Intel. We all know that CON-roe isn't out yet. It is delayed and Intel is only paper launching. Ask BM, 9-inch and shakira for reference.

Smoke and mirrors people. Intel is still working out the cash thrashing issues that have plagued the yields.

We need the Iraqi minister of information to explain the situation.

BM, 9-inch, Shakiboob, where are thou - My trust in you - is being
tested - How can this be?

At least now, the threads will be a lot more interesting.

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
Here

A little early!
Wait a minute, was the Inquirer right when it said the 14th? This is like the Twilight Zone...

There's always a first for everyting :0

Law of averages ? lol anyway its nice you can get the extreme edition now but I wanted a the low end 2MB cache one !!! maybe the low end 1MB cache one wouldnt be bad either if it was OCed nicely !!!

turpit

Splendid
Feb 12, 2006

Send me $1359.99 and I'll confirm for you :D

Peace

I ordered mine through NCIX, so my money is tied to them lol sorry.

I am envious. :lol: Enjoy it!

Peace

Artmic

Distinguished
May 27, 2002
Can't wait till NCIX gets them, but they've always seemed a bit slow in getting the latest and greatest...

Yeah i'm starting to worry if they will send the CPU out ot me this month at all, they might wait for the 27th of July, and then by the time they get them for real it will be like the second or third week in AUgust. ... ugh... what a pain, i don't know what to do, cancel, and order somewhere else?

xcetera

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2006
This one is for the horde.

With Conroe now being sold, Intel will soon go out of business. The old CPU stockpile will begin to monetarily strangle Intel, while the nimble AMD has no stockpile of overpriced and/or underperforming chips (yet).

"AMD will soon turn on reverse hyperthreading on the 4X4 and show the world they have the first quantum computer" stated chief engineer Dr. Emmett Brown.

Sorry I forgot the post in all caps.

gudodayn

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2006
That's nice but $1399 (USD) for a CPU thats gonna be a mid to mid+ class performer in 6 months time is just too steep for me.......I'm gonna leave the battle to save face up to AMD and Intel to work it out!!!

I'd be looking at E6300s....but this is a good sign however.....at least they are available on time!!!