Browse Active Directory

Just upgraded my windows 2000 to windws 2003 active directory. Now I dont
see the Active directory ICON in my network place to browse.
Anyone else having the same issue?

How do I disable he common tasks in 2003?

"ptwilliams" <ptw2001@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> This is because the new GUI hides some of the NetHood bits and
pieces -just
> like XP.
>
> If you disable the Common Tasks it'll look like 2000 and be there again.
>
> --
> Paul Williams
> Microsoft MVP - Windows Server - Directory Services
> http://www.msresource.net | http://forums.msresource.net

The common task is enabled in the system and the explore view is set to
classic.

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:52:43 -0400, "Sn" <ssfatmi2000@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The common task is enabled in the system and the explore view is set to
>classic.
>
>"Sn" <ssfatmi2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> How do I disable he common tasks in 2003?
>>
>> "ptwilliams" <ptw2001@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > This is because the new GUI hides some of the NetHood bits and
>> pieces -just
>> > like XP.
>> >
>> > If you disable the Common Tasks it'll look like 2000 and be there again.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Paul Williams
>> > Microsoft MVP - Windows Server - Directory Services
>> > http://www.msresource.net | http://forums.msresource.net

See tip 5660 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com

Latest posts