Freeing the slaves in the Suran Slave Market

Where is the key that will free the slaves in Suran? Also, where is the key
to free the slaves at the plantation just across the Suran bridge?

> Where is the key that will free the slaves in Suran? Also, where is the
key
> to free the slaves at the plantation just across the Suran bridge?

I do not know the answer to your question, but I can tell you that not all
slave bracers have a corresponding key.

Could you lost off a few that do? I'm really hoping to free a few as I find
the entire slave angle of this game to be totally horrid.

"Boo Foo" <spicyrednachos@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Where is the key that will free the slaves in Suran? Also, where is the key
>to free the slaves at the plantation just across the Suran bridge?

IIRC, the slaves in cells in Suran can't be freed. You can try
to let them go, but they'll just tell you something like "it's
to late for me"

Okay. How about those slaves on the farm across the bridge, north of Suran?
Surely they can be freed, provided I can find the key.