Error Msg re 16 bit Windows Subsystem - missing file

October 3, 2004 5:57:27 PM

Often, while trying to update or install, the following
message appears:

16 BIT WINDOWS SUBSYSTEM

C:\Documents and Settings\Stephen\Local S....\Temp\

A Temp file needed for initialization could not be
created or could not be written to.

???
Anonymous
October 3, 2004 11:48:07 PM

Have you rebooted?

"Stephen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Often, while trying to update or install, the following
> message appears:
>
> 16 BIT WINDOWS SUBSYSTEM
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\Stephen\Local S....\Temp\
>
> A Temp file needed for initialization could not be
> created or could not be written to.
>
> ???
Anonymous
October 3, 2004 11:50:50 PM

Please ignore the above post about rebooting. I meant to reply to the post
above yours. Sorry for any confusion.

!