View user

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
April 25, 2005 1:30:03 PM

Is there any utility that enables the admin to view what machine a user is
currently login? Net User would give limited information. But I want to know
what host the user is currently logged on by type in the username. Thank
you.

Fan

More about : view user

Anonymous
April 26, 2005 1:00:27 AM

Fan Fan wrote:
> Is there any utility that enables the admin to view what machine a user is
> currently login? Net User would give limited information. But I want to know
> what host the user is currently logged on by type in the username. Thank
> you.

psloggedon.exe from www.sysinternals.com has such function:
http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/psloggedon.s...

but sometimes I had a problem to get proper results form this tool.

--
Tomasz Onyszko [MVP]
T.Onyszko@w2k.pl