View user

Is there any utility that enables the admin to view what machine a user is
currently login? Net User would give limited information. But I want to know
what host the user is currently logged on by type in the username. Thank
you.

Fan
1 answer Last reply
More about view user

    Fan Fan wrote:
    > Is there any utility that enables the admin to view what machine a user is
    > currently login? Net User would give limited information. But I want to know
    > what host the user is currently logged on by type in the username. Thank
    > you.

    psloggedon.exe from www.sysinternals.com has such function:
    http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/psloggedon.shtml

    but sometimes I had a problem to get proper results form this tool.

    --
    Tomasz Onyszko [MVP]
    T.Onyszko@w2k.pl

Microsoft Active Directory Windows