no Sync time on Workstations

Hi,

The client can not synchronies their time from the Domain controller. All
workstations have an incorrect time than a DC has. I run the following
command :
Net time \\Servername /set /yes
and have got this result:
Current time at \\servername is 4/25/2005 2:04 PM
Local time <GMT 07:00> at \\servername is 4/25/2005 11:04 AM

How can I resolve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

That looks fine to me. The fact that it's stating local time and the GMT
diff, suggests that you are in different time zones. This is also apparent
from the fact that the minutes are in synchronisation --it's just the hours
that are out.

Run the following:

[Windows 2000]
net stop w32time
w32tm -v -once
net start w32time

[Windows XP/ 2003]
w32tm -resync

Then look at the Regional settings and the time zones. Also check the
daylight settings.

--
Paul Williams
Microsoft MVP - Windows Server - Directory Services

It works Thank you.

betre