Great Ink Prices

My wife and I have been using this great site for ink for the past three
years. We save at least 50% off ink at other places and it's all high
quality ... not those messy refills. Check it out at www.mrstrusty.com

Sounds like another spammer.

trustwiz wrote:

> My wife and I have been using this great site for ink for the past
> three years. We save at least 50% off ink at other places and it's all
> high quality ... not those messy refills. Check it out at
> www.mrstrusty.com

shooter

Like so many of these sites they don't show the Epson 2100/2200. Lets face
it there are a large number of users on this NG.

On Sat, 07 May 2005 08:59:46 -0700, trustwiz <trustwiz@myfastmail.com>
wrote:

>My wife and I have been using this great site for ink for the past three
>years. We save at least 50% off ink at other places and it's all high
>quality ... not those messy refills. Check it out at www.mrstrusty.com

As this person obviously likes spam I'm sure he'd appreciate more at:

trustwiz@ameralinx.net

That's Richard Schecter of:

11250 Romette Ct.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89141
United States
(702) 492-2505 Fax -- (702) 492-2505

who's email is:

trustwiz@ameralinx.net

Oh, I already did that. Damn of well, just to make sure that's:

trustwiz@ameralinx.net

--

Hecate - The Real One
Hecate@newsguy.com