Event ID: 1000
Date: 4/26/2005
Time: 8:46:02 AM
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: WCOLADC1
Windows cannot determine the user or computer name. Return value (1326).

I've also been having funky problems with the administrator password. The
password was originally created with all caps. Now, sometimes it will take
all caps, sometimes it wants all lowercase. I'm presently working on
resolving a DNS issue (it's 'unofficially' corrected--my boss wouldn't give
approval to fix it, but I did so anyway). Could this be related in any way?

I did the ol' google search, but couldn't find much related to this problem.

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about windows determine user computer name

    Start here:
    --
    http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=1000&eventno=546&source=Userenv&phase=1

    --
    Paul Williams
    Microsoft MVP - Windows Server - Directory Services

    Thanks Paul.
    "ptwilliams" <ptw2001@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Start here:
    > --

    http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=1000&eventno=546&source=Userenv&phase=1

    > --
    > Paul Williams
    > Microsoft MVP - Windows Server - Directory Services
    > http://www.msresource.net | http://forums.msresource.net

Computers Active Directory Windows