Logon Script for users at a remote location

I was just asked for an unusual request. We have a dr site where users
sometimes go to work in test situations however because drives are sometimes
mapped back to our main office and not disconnected users have problems when
they are working for real at the dr site with the link between the two
domains cut. I know you can set user auth location based on ip address in
sites and services. What i would like to know is if i can do a logon script
that use some of those same features
a. If user ipaddress is 192.168.0.123 give them drive mappings on server A
If their ip address is 192.168.1.321 give them drive mappings for server b.
The servers would be at two different locations.

If this sounds confusing it's because it is to me. If you have any
questions or can help please let me know.

Yes, the way I see it you have two options:

1. Write all that into the script (more difficult, and long winded).
2. Copy and modify the script so that it deletes and then maps the drives,
and add that script to a GPO; link the GPO to the AD sites in question.

--
Paul Williams
Microsoft MVP - Windows Server - Directory Services