LDAP query for grp membership by logon name

KevinL

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2002

Have apache
Using mod_authz_ldap

We can authenticate by user distinguished name and establish group
membership via user distinguished name (i.e., first last) but we need to test
for group membership via SAMaccount name and test for group membership that
way

#
# mod_authz_ldap can be used to implement access control and
# authenticate users against an LDAP database.
#

The current authz_conf file follows:

LoadModule authz_ldap_module modules/mod_authz_ldap.so

<IfModule mod_authz_ldap.c>

<Directory /var/www/html/martin>
AuthzLDAPMethod ldapmapped
AuthzLDAPServer swansboro.lib.unc.edu
AuthzLDAPUserBase cn=users,dc=lib,dc=unc,dc=edu
AuthzLDAPUserKey cn
AuthzLDAPUserScope base
AuthzLDAPGroupBase cn=users,dc=lib,dc=unc,dc=edu
AuthzLDAPGroupKey cn
AuthzLDAPSetGroupAuth ldapdn
AuthzLDAPGroupScope base
#
AuthType basic
AuthName "ldap@swansboro.lib.unc.edu"
require group Systems

Ideas regarding what we should try?

Thanks,

kevinL

Is this an Active Directory question or a scripting question?

--
Cary W. Shultz
Roanoke, VA 24012

http://www.activedirectory-win2000.com