Can not recall the correct name but it was a jim dandy.

Anyone assist me?

Many Thanks

Oldun, you know who I am. But you don't...know why...I'm here.

> Can not recall the correct name but it was a jim dandy.
>
> Anyone assist me?
>
> Many Thanks

I suspect that what you're actually looking for is the old m0use.net/~uesp
site, which is now located at www.uesp.net Easily one of the very best
unofficial Morrowind/Elder Scrolls sites on the net - one of the reasons
that the morrowind section of lowgenius.com isn't substantially larger is
that I would, in effect, mostly be duplicating the material there.

--
John Henry
www.lowgenius.com

John Henry,
You hit that nail right on the head! 8^))

"John Henry" <jhd@inSPAMBLOCKsurgent.orgy> wrote in message
> Oldun, you know who I am. But you don't...know why...I'm here.
>
> > Can not recall the correct name but it was a jim dandy.
> >
> > Anyone assist me?
> >
> > Many Thanks
>
> I suspect that what you're actually looking for is the old m0use.net/~uesp
> site, which is now located at www.uesp.net Easily one of the very best
> unofficial Morrowind/Elder Scrolls sites on the net - one of the reasons
> that the morrowind section of lowgenius.com isn't substantially larger is
> that I would, in effect, mostly be duplicating the material there.
>

> --
> John Henry
> www.lowgenius.com
> "They...give up their lives so that we can be free. It is...their gift to
> us. And all they ask...is that we never send them into harm's way unless
it
> is absolutely necessary. Will they ever trust us again?" - Michael Moore,
> 'Farenheit 9-11'
> Remove the SPAMBLOCK and organize an orgy to reply by e-mail

TRENDING THREADS