Problem with icons in system tray

Hello,

I have several services installed and (if possible) I always ask the icon to
be displayed in the system tray.

Why are some icons not always displayed in the system tray, although I ask
to do it and although the process is running. To show the icon, I always
have to kill the proces and relaunch it afterwards, or I have to reboot my
PC.

Does anyone now the reason for this problem ?
How can it be solved ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Michel D.
Genk (Belgium)

Less frequently used icons are hidden. If you click on the left-arrow in
the notification area, the arrow will shift left briefly to show all your
icons. To turn off this feature so that all your icons show all the time,
right click on the Taskbar, click Properties, choose the Taskbar Tab (if it
is not already on top), and uncheck the very bottom checkbox, "Hide inactive
icons." Then click OK to close the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties page.
Then you should see all of your icons in the Notification Area.