MOFO said Conroe was BS and I bought AMD and I'm pised

Que_Lood

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2006
some MOFO here, Mad mike or some shiz, was saying conroe was all hype and AMD would still be better. he soundeed like he knew what he was talking and so I bought a new AMD system and now I see Conroe is real and I'm pissed. Is mad mike still here and if he is he better apologize or explain hiself. what a effing idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The_Abyss

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2006
Even if this is true and you're not a troll, you've only got yourself to blame for not research properly and instead listening to one voice out of many. You should be apologising to yourself (or cursing your own stupidity - either one will work for you).

Besides, if your system works for you and does everything you want, then you shouldn't be disappointed.

RichPLS

Champion
This is a public forum, and idiots of the likes similar to MMM, Shakira, 9nm, Baron are allowed to post here, but it is up to you to read them and decipher the truth, in this case it was obvious and you only have yourself to blame... besides you have the second best brand chip. :wink:

Que_Lood

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2006
yea I shoilda read more or waited I guess but I needed a system cause mine was broke

no, im serios and it wernt just mike there was a bunch of guys here, even linked to this this big muckka, raol sood, who was saying similar stuff I thought you guys were expertrts but I guess you just little kids with a hard on for AMD am I right or what? why bother, obvious Im right

The_Abyss

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2006
You're not right - you weren't right the last time you were here - not a great track record is it?

/me decides not to feed the troll any longer.

Pain

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004
/me laughing at you

But, you do know that if you have a good AMD box, then it's going to run fine, yes? If you absolutely must have the best of the best at all times, then you may as well buy a machine every month.

RichPLS

Champion
Those you listened to are labeled the "Horde" around here... They can not decipher and think for themselves, and masturbate only to AMD, and are much like the hatred the KKK had years ago, only it is against Intel and they will still say or make up anything to prove a false point.

Ever heard the saying Survival of the Fittest? Well there is truth to that. It is up to you to be fit enough to determine the truth, otherwise you will die in a painful mattress fire in your own stupidity...
**not trying to be harsh, but you seem to be somewhat intelligent and needed a dose of reality**

Que_Lood

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2006
Those you listened to are labeled the "Horde" around here... They can not decipher and think for themselves, and masturbate only to AMD, and are much like the hatred the KKK had years ago, only it is against Intel and they will still say or make up anything to prove a false point.

Ever heard the saying Survival of the Fittest? Well there is truth to that. It is up to you to be fit enough to determine the truth, otherwise you will die in a painful mattress fire in your own stupidity...
**not trying to be harsh, but you seem to be somewhat intelligent and needed a dose of reality**

thank you! least sombody knows whats up
i love AMD to ever since thunderbired and my new system is great BTW but know i learn my lesson

Fox_granit

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2006
If you can't do better research, or have an impatient streak, you've got no one else to blame but yourself. Next time don't base your purchase off of opinion, base it off of fact. You didn't do that did you? you just with what someone told you, and didn't actually look at things yourself. Thats too bad.... you've still got a good machine i'm sure. Don't cry over spilled milk. You made your bed, now sleep in it.

Que_Lood

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2006
just tell me I thing, has mike or any of these hord you speak of ever come back on to say they were wrong and that maybe intel can make good shiz to?

shabodah

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2006
Regardless of what you bought, did you need something right away? I have no doubt of how great Conroe is, but I'm still not sure when we will all be able to get one, you know with Dell and HP in front of us in line and all...

RichPLS

Champion
If you can't do better research, or have an impatient streak, you've got no one else to blame but yourself. Next time don't base your purchase off of opinion, base it off of fact. You didn't do that did you? you just with what someone told you, and didn't actually look at things yourself. Thats too bad.... you've still got a good machine i'm sure. Don't cry over spilled milk. You made your bed, now sleep in it.

At least it should be warm and cozy sleep, and if it was a car it would be smooth riding since the faster you go the rougher the ride is due to the suspension. Maybe AMD can market towards Luxury PC's, focus on the fact that they are good for warming rooms and take long enough to compute you have time inbetween to get a cup of coffee or have a dearest comrade more often...

MrCommunistGen

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2005
First of all: pissed*
Second: Didn't you read ANYTHING else about Conroe or did you just take one person's word for it. Lemme give you some real world advice in case you haven't figured it out yet... GET A SECOND OPINION. eg: You're talking to the doctor. He says your heart has to go. He doesn't say anything about replacing it, except maybe with a chihuahua. I'd ask for another doctor's opinion before proceeding :wink:
Lastly: If you've been reading the forums anytime recently you'd notice that most people take whatever MMM had to say with a grain of salt... and that he's been BANNED for several months now.

Edit: Also, unless you have completely over the top graphics having the *best* processor probably won't make that much of a difference except in games that are CPU limited and are probably running at hundreds of frames per second anyway. For non-gaming applications there is little consolation.
-mcg

Que_Lood

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2006
Regardless of what you bought, did you need something right away? I have no doubt of how great Conroe is, but I'm still not sure when we will all be able to get one, you know with Dell and HP in front of us in line and all...

i did need to buy pronto as system was dead but . .what you say its true dont get me wrong sorry if Im being rude, dont mean to, i love thios place and ive been fan of Tom for many years

mike had all these fancy sounding theories and he had so MANY posrts, i figurd he must of been like some head nerd round here obvious he werent shiz I guess i wanted to believe
i just wish he would say something like sorry but i blew this one and intel has the shiz now, at least for time being

Gary_Busey

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2006

You compared AMD fanboys to the KKK. Genius. Brilliant!

clairvoyant129

Distinguished
May 27, 2006

No, he didn't compare AMD fanboys to the KKK. What he stated was that AMD fanboys hatred towards Intel is comparable to the hatred KKK had towards African Americans. The sad thing is, it's all true...

ex... Sharikou compared Intel to the Third Reich lol!

shabodah

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2006
Ok, Finally somewhere I can agree with both sides of Fanboys!

Intel = Nazis & AMD = KKK

Seems close enough, for me. I pretty much consider all corporations to follow those types of comparisons.

Pain

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004
i did need to buy pronto as system was dead but .

So you have nothing to complain about. At the time it was the best available. End of story. It will still run fine today and tomorrow and in a year or 2 when you need to upgrade again you can see what is best for your money at that time and buy that. No problem.

Gary_Busey

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2006

No, he didn't compare AMD fanboys to the KKK. What he stated was that AMD fanboys hatred towards Intel is comparable to the hatred KKK had towards African Americans. The sad thing is, it's all true...

ex... Sharikou compared Intel to the Third Reich lol!
Well, if we're going to be that technical, technically, he compared the AMD fanboys themselves to the KKK's hatred, which is even more fucked up.

nilepez

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2006

i did need to buy pronto as system was dead but . .what you say its true dont get me wrong sorry if Im being rude, dont mean to, i love thios place and ive been fan of Tom for many years

Then why are you complaining? If you needed a system yesterday, then AMD was the way to go. Conroe is irrelevant until it's available (next week?) and you apparently couldn't wait.