NT4.0 Workstation Users unable to log into a W2K Domain

Hello. I have a legacy Windows NT 4.0 workstation (lab system with
instrument controller board) that users are unable to log into the domain
from. The system has had SP6a reapplied, the AD Client for NT is installed,
the workstation has been removed/added back to the domain both from the GUI
and using the NETDOM tool without any errors. The domain is a native W2K AD
domain. The system is able to map drives using the NET USE tool.

The error written to the workstation event logs in NetLogin Event 3210.

Anyone seen this problem and have ideas/recommendation on how to correct it?
1 answer Last reply
More about workstation users unable domain

    David,

    Have you done a simply google search using 'Netlogon Event 3210' as the
    search parameter? There appear to be several possible reasons and solutions
    for this.

    HTH,

    --
    Cary W. Shultz
    Roanoke, VA 24012

    http://www.activedirectory-win2000.com
    http://www.grouppolicy-win2000.com

    "David Kison" <David Kison@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello. I have a legacy Windows NT 4.0 workstation (lab system with
    > instrument controller board) that users are unable to log into the domain
    > from. The system has had SP6a reapplied, the AD Client for NT is
    > installed,
    > the workstation has been removed/added back to the domain both from the
    > GUI
    > and using the NETDOM tool without any errors. The domain is a native W2K
    > AD
    > domain. The system is able to map drives using the NET USE tool.
    >
    > The error written to the workstation event logs in NetLogin Event 3210.
    >
    > Anyone seen this problem and have ideas/recommendation on how to correct
    > it?

Domain Workstations Active Directory Windows