Intel fans rejoice

LordPope

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2006
After 2 years of being laughed at by AMD FAN BOIS

INTEL is back

so AMD fans.... let them have they day in the sun...

the crown has to pass back and forth to keep CPU's reasonably priced and the tech pushed foward faster...

VIVA LA INTEL
VIVA LA AMD

LordPope

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2006
i am trying to stop the coming all out flame wars.

beacuse you know INTEL FANS are going to be in the attack like being kicked in the ass for 2 years never happened.

AMD fans will be on the defense looking for a savior.

Xtracti0n

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2006
this is funny, omg intel puts out one chip that is still unstable with SLI, and every benchmark ive seen shows an overclocked Conroe compared to a reg FX-62, please....lets all rejoice when intel burns to the ground.

mmmmm......tasty.....

ROFL

this is funny, omg intel puts out one chip that is still unstable with SLI, and every benchmark ive seen shows an overclocked Conroe compared to a reg FX-62, please....lets all rejoice when intel burns to the ground.

mmmmm......tasty.....

ROFL

Don't be dumb. Actually READ the review. The $320 Core 2 Duo E6600 @ STOCK FREQUENCY beats the $1,000+ FX-62 in nearly all benchmarks.

Ahh, another regular that just registered a new account today so they wouldn't embarrass themselves.

csmgeek

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2006
I would rather hear Yankee and Red Sox fans go at it. Go with whoever has the best product in your price range, no need to be a Fan Boy... :roll:

Xtracti0n

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2006
rofl, you are so 31337

please tell me im so wrong. i appreciate it, but yet I saw no comment about SLI? hrmmm....Maybe because in most tests it always comes down to the intel machine being replaced 5 times then eventually just saying fk SLI we'll go single cards. Thats funny. "Lets all worry bout my proc running at 3.8ghz and my SHARED 4MB cache" But when it comes down to stability, OVERALL HARDWARE performance and COMPATABILITY. Its still lacking some of the best shit.

Gary_Busey

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2006
^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA..................

................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

...........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Phew, that was a good laugh. I'm sleepy now, I think I'll take a nap. Laughing so hard really wears you out.

LordPope

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2006
i wasnt always an AMD fan....i just didnt like how i was attacked on forums in the k6-2 days for my CPU choice at the time...INTEL users were so smug then...and i didnt like that crowd....so me not liking that crowd...led to me not using INTEL products and rooting for AMD

so i think FAN BOI ism is driving by people wanting to argue with other people over anything

with CPU's lines can be drawn...attacked and defended.... all in fun

i highly doubt a hot chick would want to here on a date how you told off a rival fan boy

Gary_Busey

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2006
i wasnt always an AMD fan....i just didnt like how i was attacked on forums in the k6-2 days for my CPU choice at the time...INTEL users were so smug then...and i didnt like that crowd....so me not liking that crowd...led to me not using INTEL products and rooting for AMD

so i think FAN BOI ism is driving by people wanting to argue with other people over anything

i highly doubt a hot chick would want to here on a date how you told off a rival fan boy
So you're saying you'd pay hundreds of dollars more to buy a comparable AMD processor just because some people on an internet message board were mean to you years ago?

csmgeek

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2006

So you're saying you'd pay hundreds of dollars more to buy a comparable AMD processor just because some people on an internet message board were mean to you years ago?

Hurt feelings are difficult to shake off. I don't drive on highways anymore because this one guy flipped me off one time, lol....

old_times

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2006
After 2 years of being laughed at by AMD FAN BOIS

INTEL is back

so AMD fans.... let them have they day in the sun...

the crown has to pass back and forth to keep CPU's reasonably priced and the tech pushed foward faster...

VIVA LA INTEL
VIVA LA AMD

Hey LordPoop take your 12-years-old comments to your school. idiot.

sabenfox

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2006

actually he didn't say that he would NEVER use a intel processor, all he said was at the time he was supporting intel's competition

don't assume.

BTW lordpope, in that context, it should be HEAR, not HERE

Gary_Busey

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2006

actually he didn't say that he would NEVER use a intel processor, all he said was at the time he was supporting intel's competition

don't assume.

Also, he didn't say he wasn't an alien, so I shouldn't assume he's a human.

If he doesn't like Intel, he obviously isn't going to buy their product.

BaronMatrix

Splendid
Dec 14, 2005

mmmmm......tasty.....

ROFL

Don't be dumb. Actually READ the review. The $320 Core 2 Duo E6600 @ STOCK FREQUENCY beats the $1,000+ FX-62 in nearly all benchmarks.

Ahh, another regular that just registered a new account today so they wouldn't embarrass themselves.

Ummm, that just means Intel has made the 955/965EE/940/930/920/925/915 ALL WORTHLESS.

AMD doesn't have to sell those.

Not to mention they ahve devalued their whole line until after everything is quad. They can't raise prices on Core 2 EVER.

AMD doesn't have to sell those.

Yeah, AMD has to sell it's S939 and AM2 stuff, which is just as attractive as Netbust right now.

Yes, Intil is going to have a very difficult time unloading it's current inventory, but so is AMD. AMD's going to be counting on the 4-way+ server market and mindless fanboys that buy AMD no matter what.

I like, and still like AMD because of their Socket A, Socket 939, and Socket AM2 offerings. However, I'm not a fan of Core 2 Duo after seeing it's marks and value.

LordPope

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2006
thanks for the typo correction...

and yes i would buy INTEL.....

I have an INTEL rig as my third pc and have an INTEL laptop.

and I will buy a CONROE if it's the best bang at the time of my next rig build.