Password to be changed

Hi All,

In our organisation, we have more than 300 systems.I want to change the
administrator password for all systems, which are connected to our domain.Is
there any possibility, instead of sitting on each and every system, to
changing the password??????? (Like Group policy or anything there ) Pls
advise me....

Thanks in advance for ur great help,

Ram

Ram,

Assuming that you are talking about the local Administrator account on each
system ( on each WIN2000 and WINXP Pro system you have the local accounts
and the local groups and then you have the domain accounts.....I am
referring specifically to the local user account Administrator on each
system ) then you might want to look at cusrmgr.

A simple google search gives you many articles on how to use this nice tool.
Here are a couple of the better links for you:

http://www.windowsitpro.com/Windows/Article/ArticleID/24210/24210.html
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q272530

--
Cary W. Shultz
Roanoke, VA 24012

http://www.activedirectory-win2000.com
http://www.grouppolicy-win2000.com

"Ram" <Ram@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> In our organisation, we have more than 300 systems.I want to change the
> administrator password for all systems, which are connected to our
> domain.Is
> there any possibility, instead of sitting on each and every system, to
> changing the password??????? (Like Group policy or anything there ) Pls
> advise me....
>
> Thanks in advance for ur great help,
>
> Ram

Thank you very much...........

"Cary Shultz [A.D. MVP]" wrote:

> Ram,
>
> Assuming that you are talking about the local Administrator account on each
> system ( on each WIN2000 and WINXP Pro system you have the local accounts
> and the local groups and then you have the domain accounts.....I am
> referring specifically to the local user account Administrator on each
> system ) then you might want to look at cusrmgr.
>
> A simple google search gives you many articles on how to use this nice tool.
> Here are a couple of the better links for you:
>
> http://www.windowsitpro.com/Windows/Article/ArticleID/24210/24210.html
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q272530
>

> --
> Cary W. Shultz
> Roanoke, VA 24012
> Microsoft Active Directory MVP
>
> http://www.activedirectory-win2000.com
> http://www.grouppolicy-win2000.com
>

> "Ram" <Ram@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi All,
> >
> > In our organisation, we have more than 300 systems.I want to change the
> > administrator password for all systems, which are connected to our
> > domain.Is
> > there any possibility, instead of sitting on each and every system, to
> > changing the password??????? (Like Group policy or anything there ) Pls
> > advise me....
> >
> > Thanks in advance for ur great help,
> >
> > Ram

dnkhilnani

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2009
i want to change my passward pls how many times i will tell you and give the msg for your kind information
in rediffmail my passward is change within a minute so what problem in yahoo pls reply me.

TRENDING THREADS