Password replicaton from 2000 Domain Controller to NT 4.0 ..

I need to know how to manually bring down a password change from a Windows
2000 DC to an NT 4.0 BDC. It is the last NT 4.0 BDC in the domain.
1 answer Last reply
More about password replicaton 2000 domain controller

    Tim,

    I am not sure what you mean. The way that you stated your question is a bit
    confusing to me.

    The WIN2000 Domain Controller that holds the role of PDC Emulator is the DC
    that will be contacted by the WINNT 4.0 BDC.

    Does this add any clarification?

    --
    Cary W. Shultz
    Roanoke, VA 24012

    http://www.activedirectory-win2000.com
    http://www.grouppolicy-win2000.com

    "Tim Head" <Tim Head@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I need to know how to manually bring down a password change from a Windows
    > 2000 DC to an NT 4.0 BDC. It is the last NT 4.0 BDC in the domain.

Active Directory Microsoft Domain Controller Windows