Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Password replicaton from 2000 Domain Controller to NT 4.0 ..

Tags:
  • Active Directory
  • Microsoft
  • Domain Controller
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Anonymous
April 29, 2005 4:58:10 PM

I need to know how to manually bring down a password change from a Windows
2000 DC to an NT 4.0 BDC. It is the last NT 4.0 BDC in the domain.

More about : password replicaton 2000 domain controller

Anonymous
May 5, 2005 12:36:43 AM

Tim,

I am not sure what you mean. The way that you stated your question is a bit
confusing to me.

The WIN2000 Domain Controller that holds the role of PDC Emulator is the DC
that will be contacted by the WINNT 4.0 BDC.

Does this add any clarification?

--
Cary W. Shultz
Roanoke, VA 24012