Move existing domain into parent domain

Sorry if my terminology isn't 100% accurate...
We have a parent domain "xyz.com" that has 2 child domains in it
(abc.xyz.com & def.xyz.com). We now have an existing W2K domain "ghi.com"
that we would like to move into the parent and have it become a child
(ghi.xyz.com). Is this possible? If so, can articles you can direct me to
for more information?
Thanks in advance.

What you will want to do, if this is really a need, is to migrate the domain
into the new namespace with ADMTv2. This is your best bet.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=788975b1-5849-4707-9817-8c9773c25c6c&DisplayLang=en

--
Ryan Hanisco
MCSE, MCDBA