Replication not working

Took over a 2000 AD network which was upgraded from 4.0. We have 3
domain controllers...none of which seem to be working correctly.
Seems that the SYSVOL and NETLOGON replications are not working on any
machines. Errors that I've come across:

1. Event logs on all 3 machines show 13508 errors when restarting
FRS. Servers x, y, z...server x will have 2 13508 errors in the
log...one for server y and one for server z.
2. Running DCDiag, frssysvol fails with a No record of FRS. AD may
be prevented from starting.
3. Repadmin /Showreps shows all Inbound and Outbound connections ok
4. Changed the Burflags to D2 and restarted FRS...same 13508 errors.

Not sure what else I can check. Any suggestions?

Scratch this...set the BurFlags entry to D4 on the main domain
controller and all seems well now.