Can NOT save file, unsupported Codec VoIP

Hi,
I was trying to convert RTP packets to audio file using ethereal
0.10.12 version. When I was doing this I am getting a problem that
displays "Can NOT save file, unsupported Codec". The RTP packets were
captured on VoIP adapter ( Packet8 ). What was this problem about. What
codec do I need for this to get work ? or what are the work-arounds.
Please help. Please see the screen shot

at http://community.webshots.com/user/johnhuddl

John Huddleston.

<johnhuddl@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I was trying to convert RTP packets to audio file using ethereal
> 0.10.12 version. When I was doing this I am getting a problem that
> displays "Can NOT save file, unsupported Codec". The RTP packets were
> captured on VoIP adapter ( Packet8 ). What was this problem about. What
> codec do I need for this to get work ? or what are the work-arounds.
> Please help. Please see the screen shot
>
> at http://community.webshots.com/user/johnhuddl
>
> John Huddleston.

The last time I tried this I found that it only support G.711 (PCMU/PCMA) -
your capture is G.729.

Ron