LDAP Authentication

How can I turn on LDAP based authentication? Windows 2000 Native Mode with
IAS running and integrated on all DCs. Basically, I need LDAP to
authenticate requests coming from a VMS system.

Thanks,
Mike Ober.

Mike,

I thought that Active Directory was ldap-aware?

--
Cary W. Shultz
Roanoke, VA 24012

http://www.activedirectory-win2000.com