Password Lenght

jay

I would like to set maximum lenght on passwords and was wondering if there
is a setting under Policies/Passwords Policy. I can set the minimum but not
sure if anyone has an idea how to set maximum lenght on passwords.

Thanks,

You would have to write a custom password filter for this.

Is there a good reason why you want to limit password length?

www.joeware.net