The planet just cracked

gOJDO

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2006
Pfft the only reason he posted that was because everyone was handing his ass to him and he wanted it to end.
Why don't you give him a chance?
He admited he was wrong, have some respect about that. If he has not changed and this is just another HOLLYWOOD scenario, he'll be in deeper $h1+ than he used to be.

chuckshissle

Splendid
Feb 2, 2006
That could be one of the reason, but I'm glad that everyone has accepted the truth that the new Intel cpu is going to be the king.

Hey someone make a post and poll to see if we could give MMM a fresh start.

BaronMatrix

Splendid
Dec 14, 2005
Pfft the only reason he posted that was because everyone was handing his ass to him and he wanted it to end.
He admited he was wrong, have some respect about that. If he has not changed and this is just another HOLLYWOOD scenario, he'll be in deeper $h1+ than he used to be.

AMD is still the favorite until at least next year.

gOJDO

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2006
He had a chance after he was banned but he decided to come back and troll the forums.
I know AM, but he admited that he is hard-headed person and that he was wrong. That requires changing from the inside, growing up, breaking his fantasy world. We are humans, we are not perfect. Anyone can make a mistake, so forgive him :wink:

gOJDO

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2006

Fu(k 0ff, go troll to another thread.

Action_Man

Splendid
Jan 7, 2004
He could have stopped it from getting to this point long long ago but he decided to carry on. It wouldn't be fair to the other people who have been banned before.

turpit

Splendid
Feb 12, 2006

Cmon now, lets be honest, this is the first, and ONLY time I have ever seen MMM admit to anything.

Theres an old saying in my profession : "one aw-sh!t wipes away 100 atta boys" The reverse isnt ever true. In my opinion (and its only my opinion) it should take more than this for MMM to be unbanned. Besides, I believe it wasnt his views that got him banned, but the exceptionally hostile manner in which he expressed them.

turpit

Splendid
Feb 12, 2006
Than why BM is not banned?
He deserves and when I opened a poll about that, the majority decided that he should stay :)

That, my friend, is an exceptionally good question to which I have no answer.

On the second point, I respectfully agree to disagree. MMMs virulent rhetoric was an embarrassment to anyone who respected AMD. The epitome of the axiom "with friends like that, who needs enemies"

Peace

gr8mikey

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2002

You should take notes from MMM's playbook and admit defeat at this point. Doing so would certainly help your situation around here. That is of course unless you actually enjoy getting owned 20 times a day.

turpit

Splendid
Feb 12, 2006
That is of course unless you actually enjoy getting owned 20 times a day.
He is not enjoying it, but he must consume the therapy. There is no other way.

Report of therapy results: Negative.
Recommendation: Increase dosage

BaronMatrix

Splendid
Dec 14, 2005

Fu(k 0ff, go troll to another thread.

I was just offering my honest opinion as a person with nothing to lose either way. They both run .Net code. I'm sorry; you shouldn't put so much faith in someone else's accomplishments, but consider it a life lesson.

AMD is here to stay. Get used to it. I told Mike and Sharikou what would happen. Just like I told you. Visit their sites and see for yourself.

TRENDING THREADS