remove domain object from list

When I create a new user in ADUC, the default domain is listed as "lightnng"
(note the absence of the "i" between the two n's). We have two domains:
lightning & lightningsource. I don't know where this misspelled domain name
originated. How can I remove it? I usually remember to hit the drop down and
select the correct domain, but sometimes my junior admins forget. Any
assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Never mind. I found it. It was listed as a UPN in the AD Domains & Trusts
console. Doh!