Hobbies and Collections of Morrowind

Last response: in Video Games
July 7, 2004 9:04:59 PM

I would love to know what sort of *hobbies* players have taken up on
Morrowind, Tribunal and Bloodmoon- for myself I collected blue (for a better
light) candles (ahem filched whilst getting my sneak stats up ;)  ) and
decorated a nice cave in the Bitter Coast Region to come back to with my
goodies.

I also set out to discover all the underground waterfalls that I could- not
particularly interesting but they make for nice screen shots :)  sunsets on
Bloodmoon can be magnificient.

So.............. any unusual (or otherwise) collections or hobbies out
there? :)

Dungeonbunny
Anonymous
July 7, 2004 9:05:00 PM

Dungeonbunny wrote:

> I would love to know what sort of *hobbies* players have taken up on
> Morrowind, Tribunal and Bloodmoon- for myself I collected blue (for a better
> light) candles (ahem filched whilst getting my sneak stats up ;)  ) and
> decorated a nice cave in the Bitter Coast Region to come back to with my
> goodies.
>
> I also set out to discover all the underground waterfalls that I could- not
> particularly interesting but they make for nice screen shots :)  sunsets on
> Bloodmoon can be magnificient.
>
> So.............. any unusual (or otherwise) collections or hobbies out
> there? :)
>
> Dungeonbunny

I learned the construction set so that I could set up a proper museum
for all those arms and armor I've collected. Trying to get full
male/female sets of everything takes lots of time. There's an immense
variety of Imperial and Nord armor in this game.

I'm tempted to start on Clothing.
Anonymous
July 8, 2004 3:35:31 AM

I once saw a post here from someone saying that he was collecting pillows!
And making a roof-to-roof pillow bridge in balmora!!

"Dungeonbunny" <Dungeonbunny@amuse-guele@isletsoflangerhan.org> wrote in
message news:ab03923c95464a6d3b762516f3ba4be5@news.teranews.com...
> I would love to know what sort of *hobbies* players have taken up on
> Morrowind, Tribunal and Bloodmoon- for myself I collected blue (for a
better
> light) candles (ahem filched whilst getting my sneak stats up ;)  ) and
> decorated a nice cave in the Bitter Coast Region to come back to with my
> goodies.
>
> I also set out to discover all the underground waterfalls that I could-
not
> particularly interesting but they make for nice screen shots :)  sunsets on
> Bloodmoon can be magnificient.
>
> So.............. any unusual (or otherwise) collections or hobbies out
> there? :)
>
> Dungeonbunny

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
July 8, 2004 11:40:49 AM

Dungeonbunny wrote:

> So.............. any unusual (or otherwise) collections or hobbies out
> there? :)
>
> Dungeonbunny

One I was attempting to kill every npc in the game, leaving their naked
(well naked for Morrowind) corpses scattered all about. And not with any
of that taunting shite either.... full on, get 'em when they don't
expect it, take 'em all on berserker killing. Very cathartic, might go
back to that. ;)  Another is to kill as many Dark Brotherhood assassins
as I can and sell the armor, thus dressing as many merchants as I can
manage in DB armor. Excess suits are arranged on the ground, floor or on
beds all over Vardenfell as they would appear if worn, with a weapon and
usually with a stoneflower placed atop the cuirass. Don't know
why...just seemed like a plan.

~Dove~

--
"I'm gonna go out in this world and get everything I can get. I mean,
I'm gonna be rich,

"Dungeonbunny" <Dungeonbunny@amuse-guele@isletsoflangerhan.org> wrote in message news:<ab03923c95464a6d3b762516f3ba4be5@news.teranews.com>...
> I would love to know what sort of *hobbies* players have taken up on
> Morrowind, Tribunal and Bloodmoon- for myself I collected blue (for a better
> light) candles (ahem filched whilst getting my sneak stats up ;)  ) and
> decorated a nice cave in the Bitter Coast Region to come back to with my
> goodies.
>
> I also set out to discover all the underground waterfalls that I could- not
> particularly interesting but they make for nice screen shots :)  sunsets on
> Bloodmoon can be magnificient.
>
> So.............. any unusual (or otherwise) collections or hobbies out
> there? :)
>
> Dungeonbunny

I like to collect permanent lights/torches/candles and arrange
them on and around whatever house I am using for "mine". This lights
them up like luminaria do around Christmas. Very pretty--especially
at night. I've also taken to putting lights around the dark corners
of Balmora and the Foreign Quarter ramps in Vivec (so I can see on
dark nights).
Anonymous
July 9, 2004 2:49:25 AM

DeAnn wrote:

> I like to collect permanent lights/torches/candles and arrange
> them on and around whatever house I am using for "mine".

Some of my characters like to collect vampire ash....
July 9, 2004 8:47:02 AM

Since money is completely worthless on this game, I like to collect all the
high priced items I can. I currently have Three Ebony spears, that really
good heavy chestplate w/ 100%fire resist demonic chestplate(190k) or
somethin, ebony longsword (20k) woe sword, bow of shadows (42k) fang of
haynekaut(60k) ebony shortsword(42k) and a whole bunch of other completely
useless gunk. two or three golden saint trapped souls that I have no idea
what to do with are just rotting in my invetory.bunches of misc. robes,
belts, amulets, rings, are being used for decoration over my house. I find
that the shinyness of the magic can make neat designs on my floor. musical
instruments gather dust atop my dresser, where they can be quickly accessed
if I feel the urge to play. basically I am just a big item whore.
Anonymous
July 9, 2004 7:55:14 PM

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 07:29:57 GMT, Serpentine Moon
<serpentinemoon@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

>One hobby was to attempt kill every npc in the game, leaving their
>naked (well naked for Morrowind) corpses scattered all about. And not
>with any of that taunting shite either.... full on, get 'em when they
>don't expect it, take 'em all on berserker killing. Very cathartic. :)
>Another is to kill as many Dark Brotherhood assassins as I can and sell
>the armor, thus dressing as many merchants as I can manage in DB armor.
>Excess suits are arranged on the ground, floor or on beds all over
>Vardenfell as they would appear if worn, with a weapon and usually with
>a stoneflower placed atop the cuirass. Don't know why...just seemed like
>a plan.

Never tried that but DEFINITELY tried to kill every Ordinator in
Vivec.
Anonymous
July 10, 2004 12:48:51 AM

In article <ab03923c95464a6d3b762516f3ba4be5@news.teranews.com>, Dungeonbunny wrote:
> I would love to know what sort of *hobbies* players have taken up on
> Morrowind, Tribunal and Bloodmoon- for myself I collected blue (for a better
> light) candles (ahem filched whilst getting my sneak stats up ;)  ) and
> decorated a nice cave in the Bitter Coast Region to come back to with my
> goodies.
>
> I also set out to discover all the underground waterfalls that I could- not
> particularly interesting but they make for nice screen shots :)  sunsets on
> Bloodmoon can be magnificient.
>
> So.............. any unusual (or otherwise) collections or hobbies out
> there? :)
>
> Dungeonbunny

Often I end up collecting named souls. Staada, the Dagoths, and any other
named creature. All down to the giant bull netch from the spear of bitter
mercy quest.
Anonymous
July 10, 2004 11:52:29 PM

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 13:52:58 -0400, ToolPackinMama
<laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote:

>> Never tried that but DEFINITELY tried to kill every Ordinator in
>> Vivec.
>
>One of my characters like to collect vampire ash.

That particular one's easy since you can go to Whitehaven in Balmora
and (assuming you have enough $$$) buy and sell vampire dust till you
get her up to 100+ units available for sale. I do that occasionally
since I have absurd amounts of gold and want to offload some of those
'super-potions' I've made - the ones that go for 5000 gold apiece or
more. (I'd have to check but so far 16000 I think has been my most
valuable potion I've made - it was something like Restore Health 2000
points for 500+ seconds which still doesn't save you if you get jumped
from behind by a Dagoth or equivalent nasty)

My most extreme potion was a Fortify Intelligence 27000 points and my
most useless a Fortify Speed 19000 points since that fast makes the
game completely unplayable.
Anonymous
July 11, 2004 8:21:40 PM

> since I have absurd amounts of gold and want to offload some of those
> 'super-potions' I've made - the ones that go for 5000 gold apiece or
> more. (I'd have to check but so far 16000 I think has been my most
> valuable potion I've made - it was something like Restore Health 2000
> points for 500+ seconds which still doesn't save you if you get jumped
> from behind by a Dagoth or equivalent nasty)

How did you made that potion? Reciepe plzz
Anonymous
July 11, 2004 9:46:28 PM

On 11 Jul 2004 07:36:57 -0700, von.sagrillo@verizon.net (DeAnn) wrote:

>> My most extreme potion was a Fortify Intelligence 27000 points and my
>> most useless a Fortify Speed 19000 points since that fast makes the
>> game completely unplayable.
>
> Bet it took days to wear off, too. :-)
>
> I once made a light (of only a thousand or so points) that crashed my
>game as soon as I went outdoors. I guess calculating more light vectors
>messed things up.

Extreme light is pretty useless either as potion or spell as it stays
in one place. Extreme night eye (e.g. 2000 pts for 2000 seconds or
better) on the other hand is pretty handy and not at all useless for
the cave divers among you.

As for 'days to wear off' - yep - I've gotten into the habit of
hanging around a certain Scamp for days on end to get rid of the spell
effect since you can wait up to 24 hours at a time with zero fear of
getting attacked.
Anonymous
July 11, 2004 9:51:40 PM

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 16:21:40 GMT, "AseStar" <a s e s t a r @ s t a r t
.. n o> wrote:

>> since I have absurd amounts of gold and want to offload some of those
>> 'super-potions' I've made - the ones that go for 5000 gold apiece or
>> more. (I'd have to check but so far 16000 I think has been my most
>> valuable potion I've made - it was something like Restore Health 2000
>> points for 500+ seconds which still doesn't save you if you get jumped
>> from behind by a Dagoth or equivalent nasty)
>
>How did you made that potion? Reciepe plzz

This is probably about the 4th or 5th time I've explained but here
goes:

Go to the Imperial Cult in Sadrith Mora and buy about 100 units each
of Ash Yam and Bloat. Then make Fortify Intelligence potions and every
10 or so attempts drink whatever you've made. That makes each new
potion more powerful than the previous. When you've tried to make 100
potions your intelligence should be fortified to an obscene level and
you should have raised your alchemy skill (and thus intelligence next
time you level up) considerably.

If you do this when your alchemy skill is 50+ you're successful nearly
all the time and the last 20 or so potions you make are obscenely
powerful. At this point you make whatever other potions you have
ingredients for as they're much more powerful as well.

Using this method I've gotten my intelligence into the 400,000 range
and produced potions that have book values of 16000+. I try not to do
the "Sir Mix-a-lot" routine more than 2 or 3 times a game as things
can get unbalanced - though it IS a good method for building up your
early game cash - being downstairs from the SM Mage Guild it makes it
an easy trip to Caldera...
Anonymous
July 12, 2004 6:30:00 PM

Dungeonbunny, you know who I am. But you don't...know why...I'm here.

> I would love to know what sort of *hobbies* players have taken up on
> Morrowind, Tribunal and Bloodmoon- for myself I collected blue (for a
> better light) candles (ahem filched whilst getting my sneak stats up
> ;)  ) and decorated a nice cave in the Bitter Coast Region to come back
> to with my goodies.
>
> I also set out to discover all the underground waterfalls that I
> could- not particularly interesting but they make for nice screen
> shots :)  sunsets on Bloodmoon can be magnificient.
>
> So.............. any unusual (or otherwise) collections or hobbies out
> there? :)

As long as I live I will never forget the guy who posted here not long
after AGM was newgrouped, indicating his intent to collect *every single
spoon in Morrowind.*

I *still* LMAO at that

--
John Henry
www.lowgenius.com

John Henry wrote:
> Dungeonbunny, you know who I am. But you don't...know why...I'm here.
>
>> I would love to know what sort of *hobbies* players have taken up on
>> Morrowind, Tribunal and Bloodmoon- for myself I collected blue (for a
>> better light) candles (ahem filched whilst getting my sneak stats up
>> ;)  ) and decorated a nice cave in the Bitter Coast Region to come
>> back to with my goodies.
>>
>> I also set out to discover all the underground waterfalls that I
>> could- not particularly interesting but they make for nice screen
>> shots :)  sunsets on Bloodmoon can be magnificient.
>>
>> So.............. any unusual (or otherwise) collections or hobbies
>> out there? :)
>
> As long as I live I will never forget the guy who posted here not long
> after AGM was newgrouped, indicating his intent to collect *every
> single spoon in Morrowind.*
>
> I *still* LMAO at that

I remember that :)  I recall he took the jabs and laughter in very good
spirit too. Great guy. I have been collecting every candle, lamp and
lantern I can actually take (one way or another!) and spirit it to
Mudcrabs island, henceforth named the Isle of Light! :)  Well, it's
hard to miss in the dark :)
McG.

> --
> John Henry
> www.lowgenius.com
> If you were me, you'd be listening to Kiss.Demo.1976.God of Thunder
> "They...give up their lives so that we can be free. It is...their
> gift to us. And all they ask...is that we never send them into harm's
> way unless it is absolutely necessary. Will they ever trust us
> again?" - Michael Moore, 'Fahrenheit 9-11'
> Remove the SPAMBLOCK and organize an orgy to reply by e-mail
Anonymous
July 13, 2004 8:41:02 AM

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 17:04:59 GMT, during a swim through the cold
waters of alt.games.morrowind, i happened upon the crew of
"Dungeonbunny" <Dungeonbunny@amuse-guele@isletsoflangerhan.org>:

>I would love to know what sort of *hobbies* players have taken up on
>Morrowind, Tribunal and Bloodmoon- for myself I collected blue (for a better
>light) candles (ahem filched whilst getting my sneak stats up ;)  ) and
>decorated a nice cave in the Bitter Coast Region to come back to with my
>goodies.
>
>I also set out to discover all the underground waterfalls that I could- not
>particularly interesting but they make for nice screen shots :)  sunsets on
>Bloodmoon can be magnificient.
>
>So.............. any unusual (or otherwise) collections or hobbies out
>there? :)

I collected cok.. i mean moon sugar in my last game of Morrowind. I
had over 170 units of the stuff by the end of the game and that was
with missing the cache at the Dren Plantation. I'm sure there's
plenty more out there but i was always impressed with the sheer
amount. I'm currently playing through the game again with a thief
character and the two expansions installed. I also have the Kanet
Ranch house mod active. There's a pot over a fireplace in the Kanet
Ranch and that's where i'm storing my current collection of moon
sugar. The fire keeps the crack cocaine in optimal condition. I'm
going to swallow my collection before taking on Dagoth Ur and finish
it off with a few swigs of skooma -hopefully i don't OD in the
process. ;)
--
salutations, mat
np: [winamp not running]

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:30:00 -0000, John Henry
<jhd@inSPAMBLOCKsurgent.orgy> wrote:

>As long as I live I will never forget the guy who posted here not long
>after AGM was newgrouped, indicating his intent to collect *every single
>spoon in Morrowind.*
>
>I *still* LMAO at that

In one previous game I seriously attempted to collect every
candlestick in Morrowind - stopped trying after about 150 of
them...but still collected the first of any new candlestick I found -
there are about 10 of them.
Anonymous
July 14, 2004 12:50:24 PM

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 04:41:02 -0700, the kraken <mattchu@microsoft.com>
wrote:

>sugar. The fire keeps the crack cocaine in optimal condition. I'm
>going to swallow my collection before taking on Dagoth Ur and finish
>it off with a few swigs of skooma -hopefully i don't OD in the
>process. ;)

I wouldn't do that - I took ONE a while back and it made my game
unplayable as I was speeded up so high...
Anonymous
July 14, 2004 11:56:37 PM

McGrandpa expounded thusly:

> Where can I post a screenshot or two from Morrowind? :o ) Care to see
> my Isle Of Light?
> I won't even bother counting the candles, types, lanterns or lamps I've
> collected and brought to help sober up that Drunken Talking Mudcrab :)
> McG.

www.cuneo.us/tesmw/

Free hosting of MW screenshots :)

-mb
Anonymous
July 15, 2004 4:20:54 PM

In message <10fbsgd5nq9dgb4@corp.supernews.com>, markB <mb@netweb.net>
writes
>McGrandpa expounded thusly:
>
>> Where can I post a screenshot or two from Morrowind? :o ) Care to see
>> my Isle Of Light?
>> I won't even bother counting the candles, types, lanterns or lamps I've
>> collected and brought to help sober up that Drunken Talking Mudcrab :)
>> McG.
>
>www.cuneo.us/tesmw/
>
>Free hosting of MW screenshots :)
>
>-mb
Thanks for that link have just posted my collection of keys, under the
user name of "Coalman"
--
Alan Beal ICQ 13173170 email alan.me-sheegun@ntlworld.com
"Divide by Cucumber Error. Please re-install Universe and reboot"

markB wrote:
> McGrandpa expounded thusly:
>
>> Where can I post a screenshot or two from Morrowind? :o ) Care to
>> see my Isle Of Light?
>> I won't even bother counting the candles, types, lanterns or lamps
>> I've collected and brought to help sober up that Drunken Talking
>> Mudcrab :)  McG.
>
> www.cuneo.us/tesmw/
>
> Free hosting of MW screenshots :)
>
> -mb

Thanks, I've just signed up and am getting some screenshots ready! :)
McG.
Anonymous
July 16, 2004 3:08:01 AM

APBeal wrote:
> In message <10fbsgd5nq9dgb4@corp.supernews.com>, markB <mb@netweb.net>
> writes
>> McGrandpa expounded thusly:
>>
>>> Where can I post a screenshot or two from Morrowind? :o ) Care to
>>> see my Isle Of Light?
>>> I won't even bother counting the candles, types, lanterns or lamps
>>> I've collected and brought to help sober up that Drunken Talking
>>> Mudcrab :)  McG.
>>
>> www.cuneo.us/tesmw/
>>
>> Free hosting of MW screenshots :)
>>
>> -mb
> Thanks for that link have just posted my collection of keys, under the
> user name of "Coalman"
> --
> Alan Beal ICQ 13173170 email alan.me-sheegun@ntlworld.com
> "Divide by Cucumber Error. Please re-install Universe and reboot"
> Terry Pratchett - Hogfather

Oh, keys he wants is it! Har! I'll have to take a look at your
collection. I've a few meself.
McG.
Anonymous
July 16, 2004 4:11:26 AM

markB wrote:
> McGrandpa expounded thusly:
>
>> Where can I post a screenshot or two from Morrowind? :o ) Care to
>> see my Isle Of Light?
>> I won't even bother counting the candles, types, lanterns or lamps
>> I've collected and brought to help sober up that Drunken Talking
>> Mudcrab :)  McG.
>
> www.cuneo.us/tesmw/
>
> Free hosting of MW screenshots :)
>
> -mb

Thanks Mark! It's simple and quite effective a place to post screenies
of MW!

http://www.cuneo.us/tesmw/browse.php?dir=McG.

From lower file numbers to higher, somewhat of a progression over time
of the appearance of my little Isle of Light (formerly known as Mudcrab
Island ;)  ).

I think there are still plenty of candles and lanterns to be found. But
I do wonder if I'll be able to place them all in one location. The
Temple Courtyard at Ald Ruhn is fairly overrun with my stuff. Once upon
a time I kept it orderly. Now though, with all the huge finds I've
taken to just piling the stuff up when I Recall in. Organics are kept
against the outer wall outside the courtyard. And things are getting
very choppy performance wise at both locations now.

But the Isle of Light has been my private hobby in Morrowind :)

McG.
Anonymous
July 16, 2004 4:11:27 AM

McGrandpa expounded thusly:

> markB wrote:
>
>>McGrandpa expounded thusly:
>>

>>>Where can I post a screenshot or two from Morrowind? :o ) Care to
>>>see my Isle Of Light?
>>>I won't even bother counting the candles, types, lanterns or lamps
>>>I've collected and brought to help sober up that Drunken Talking
>>>Mudcrab :)  McG.
>>
>>www.cuneo.us/tesmw/
>>
>>Free hosting of MW screenshots :)
>>
>>-mb
>

> Thanks Mark! It's simple and quite effective a place to post screenies
> of MW!
>
> http://www.cuneo.us/tesmw/browse.php?dir=McG.
>
> From lower file numbers to higher, somewhat of a progression over time
> of the appearance of my little Isle of Light (formerly known as Mudcrab
> Island ;)  ).
>
> I think there are still plenty of candles and lanterns to be found. But
> I do wonder if I'll be able to place them all in one location. The
> Temple Courtyard at Ald Ruhn is fairly overrun with my stuff. Once upon
> a time I kept it orderly. Now though, with all the huge finds I've
> taken to just piling the stuff up when I Recall in. Organics are kept
> against the outer wall outside the courtyard. And things are getting
> very choppy performance wise at both locations now.

If you put in a few containers-- closets, chests, shelves or whatever
might be appropriate, it might be more convenient.

Time to make your first mod?

-mb
Anonymous
July 16, 2004 8:56:20 AM

markB wrote:
> McGrandpa expounded thusly:
>
>> markB wrote:
>>
>>> McGrandpa expounded thusly:

>>> www.cuneo.us/tesmw/
>>>
>>> Free hosting of MW screenshots :)
>>>
>>> -mb
>>

>> Thanks Mark! It's simple and quite effective a place to post
>> screenies of MW!
>>
>> http://www.cuneo.us/tesmw/browse.php?dir=McG.
>>
>> From lower file numbers to higher, somewhat of a progression over
>> time of the appearance of my little Isle of Light (formerly known as
>> Mudcrab Island ;)  ).
>>
>> I think there are still plenty of candles and lanterns to be found.
>> But I do wonder if I'll be able to place them all in one location.
>> The Temple Courtyard at Ald Ruhn is fairly overrun with my stuff.
>> Once upon a time I kept it orderly. Now though, with all the huge
>> finds I've taken to just piling the stuff up when I Recall in.
>> Organics are kept against the outer wall outside the courtyard. And
>> things are getting very choppy performance wise at both locations
>> now.
>
> If you put in a few containers-- closets, chests, shelves or whatever
> might be appropriate, it might be more convenient.
>
> Time to make your first mod?
>
> -mb

Dunno, been at this over 2 years now, just want to do MyThing with only
official mods. Later, I'll try everything in sight :)
McG.
Anonymous
July 17, 2004 3:31:15 PM

> >> Thanks Mark! It's simple and quite effective a place to post
> >> screenies of MW!
> >>
> >> http://www.cuneo.us/tesmw/browse.php?dir=McG.
> >>
> >> From lower file numbers to higher, somewhat of a progression over
> >> time of the appearance of my little Isle of Light (formerly known as
> >> Mudcrab Island ;)  ).

OMG !! That's some serious light-power on that island.. I bet pilots could
mistake that isle for a runway or something.. :)
Anonymous
July 17, 2004 5:30:23 PM

AseStar wrote:

> OMG !! That's some serious light-power on that island.. I bet pilots
> could mistake that isle for a runway or something.. :)

LOL! Probably! I know I don't have any trouble finding the island in
the dark :)

Well, it's been a fun, relaxing way to have some quiet time for myself,
yaknow? :)  I started out with flambeux's (torches) all around. But
the sounds those made in multiples literally bogged the system down to a
standstill. They had to go. Fortunately, all these
candles/lamps/lanterns don't make noise ;)  I'm sure I will find more to
decorate the Isle of Light with in time :)

If someone wanted it, I'd upload a savegame somewhere. If someone
wanted to check it out firsthand.

McG.
Anonymous
July 19, 2004 6:33:00 PM

I went this route also. My self induced quest was to gather EVERY lantern in
the game. Needless to say that was QUITE a task, and I gave up after a a
handfull of towns. My 'Lighthouse' shines as a beacon to all wayward
travellers, air traffic and the occasional UFO. If I can figure out how to
get screenshots to work I'll post a few pics of it.
Anonymous
July 20, 2004 2:31:06 AM

Dave & Tamara wrote:
> I went this route also. My self induced quest was to gather EVERY
> lantern in the game. Needless to say that was QUITE a task, and I
> gave up after a a handfull of towns. My 'Lighthouse' shines as a
> beacon to all wayward travellers, air traffic and the occasional UFO.
> If I can figure out how to get screenshots to work I'll post a few
> pics of it.

It's usually a help to others if you include the message you've replied
to in the reply. Now, for screenshots. Open the morrowind.ini (in your
morrowind game folder) in a text exitor (Notepad), find the line(s)
pertaining to Screenshot:

Screen Shot Enable=1
Screen Shot Base Name=MW_ (I chose the MW_ )
Screen Shot Index=157 (this is where my own index is NOW, starts at 1)

make sure you have Screen Shot Enable=1, not 0. SAVE this, then run the
game. Now you want to setup your controls, have a look and see what key
is set for screenshot. If none, assign one. I use PRINT SCREEN key :)

McG.
Anonymous
July 21, 2004 9:24:42 PM

> Dave & Tamara wrote:
>
> It's usually a help to others if you include the message you've replied
> to in the reply.

you might think I'm a bit kinky like this but I've been trying to dress up
the traders, armourers etc. in the best armour I could find. The other thing
I've been collecting is skulls. It quite a scary scene when you enter my
stronghold.
Anonymous
July 22, 2004 2:02:17 AM

mark foster wrote:
>> Dave & Tamara wrote:
>>
>> It's usually a help to others if you include the message you've
>> replied to in the reply.
>>

> you might think I'm a bit kinky like this but I've been trying to
> dress up the traders, armourers etc. in the best armour I could find.
> The other thing I've been collecting is skulls. It quite a scary
> scene when you enter my stronghold.

Oh? Interesting! Have you found the Ogrims Lair yet? :)
McG.
Anonymous
July 23, 2004 1:10:12 PM

"McGrandpa" <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote in message news:<JJBLc.13077$WP1.10405@fe1.texas.rr.com>...
> mark foster wrote:
> > "McGrandpa" <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> Dave & Tamara wrote:
> >>
> >> It's usually a help to others if you include the message you've
> >> replied to in the reply.
> >>

> > you might think I'm a bit kinky like this but I've been trying to
> > dress up the traders, armourers etc. in the best armour I could find.
> > The other thing I've been collecting is skulls. It quite a scary
> > scene when you enter my stronghold.
>
> Oh? Interesting! Have you found the Ogrims Lair yet? :)
> McG.

I routinely "dress up" traders and smiths. Fanatically so in some
games (Three Ears Long comes to mind). And, I don't know how many
times I've carried closed helms around for quite a while in order to
trade them to someone who WON'T put them on (Creeper and Ra'virr, for
example). I hope the next game indulges such features a bit more.
Anonymous
July 23, 2004 9:51:56 PM

> Oh? Interesting! Have you found the Ogrims Lair yet? :)
> McG.

not to my knowledge. Why, does it look like Ozzy Osbourne's house?
Anonymous
July 24, 2004 1:19:23 AM

mark foster wrote:

>> Oh? Interesting! Have you found the Ogrims Lair yet? :)
>> McG.
>>
> not to my knowledge. Why, does it look like Ozzy Osbourne's house?

Worse, I think :o \

How big a stewpot would Ozzie have? ;)
McG.
!