rejecting replication requests

Nic

I am trying to fix a replication problem between our 2003 domain controllers
and keep recieving the following error?

"The following error occured during the attempt to synchronize naming
context Name.net from domain controller b012ad03 to domain controller
b012ad02.
The destination server is currently rejecting replication requests.

This operation will not continue."

I have restarted all domain controllers.

Is it possible that someone has used repadmin to reject incoming
replication.....possibly using the repadmin tool?

Is replication working for the other Naming Contexts? namely, the Schema NC
and the Configuration NC?

--
Cary W. Shultz
Roanoke, VA 24012